Pokemon Red,Blue,Yellow SAV file?

For these games? No, not that I've ever heard. Very few people even have the ability to dump the save from those old GB/GBC cartridges, compared to the ease with which it can be done for GBA and DS games.

I'd kind of like a *.sav file myself, though... one with a legitimate Mew obtained from a Nintendo event. That's the one Pokemon I'm missing from my original games:frown:

For these games? No, not that I've ever heard. Very few people even have the ability to dump the save from those old GB/GBC cartridges, compared to the ease with which it can be done for GBA and DS games.

I'd kind of like a *.sav file myself, though... one with a legitimate Mew obtained from a Nintendo event. That's the one Pokemon I'm missing from my original games:frown:

http://www.zophar.net/utilities/gbcheat/pokemon-save-game-editor.html

First result from Google when typing "Pokémon Red/Blue save editor"

Tested and working.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Here are some saves I got from a friend included are Pokemon *.sav

Where * is either Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

:D:D:D

I have just registered to say: thank you for sharing it.

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, BlueBraviary said:

Yes but how do we inject them? Why do I just get a red screen when I hold down the right shoulder button on SDVT? And it won't work at all on JKSM Why is it so complicated???? It's in the right file, in the root of the SD card.

For JKSM, you probably aren't supposed to import from root of SD.

I never used JKSM for VC games, but it's likely:
Create a save in game, export it, replace that save with the one you want, import.

I previously did it on SDF:
1. start game from 3ds, and save
2. access savedatafiler
3. export game (list is based off game ID, can be found at www.3dsdb.com )
4. open sd card, replace save (should be sav.dat file in the filer\[game id folder]\[time date combination]
5. in savedatafiler, import save. then delete secure value.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This a save which has 8 badges lots of masterballs and rare candies in pc and beaten the champion and e4 and got all legends legitimately and got all 151 pokemon registered to pokedex. To use this on an emulator rename the sav file to the name of the rom. Such as Pokemon red.sav and rom called Pokemon red version U.gbc you would name the .sav file Pokemon red version U.sav

Pokemon - Red Version (USA, Europe).sav

Edited by Pokemew
Spelling error

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Could someone help me? I'm try to transfer a save from blue to red, i was able to transfer all my data, but i was unable to set the ingame events to as if i already went thru them. Could someone tell me how to do that or can someone help find a save file that's just beaten the Fuchsia Gym and hasn't gone thru Silph Co. nor the Rocket Game Corner and hasn't beaten the Saffron, Cinnabar and Viridian Gyms.

My Blue save is attached below to supply further info on what Red save I am looking for, and for if anyone is looking for a save for Blue.

sav.dat

And this is my attempt at converting a blue save to Red.

sav.dat

Edited by Regnum

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Hello @Regnum,
If I'm not mistaken, Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Red have the exact same offsets,

So you could directly just import the save in your Pokemon Red, without having to make any changes.

Have you tried doing that? (I'm asking, to find out whether it works as such)

Thanks for trying @theSLAYER, I tried what you said and i got this...

59d59a8941c10_2017-10-0421_22_44.thumb.jpg.664eba30006f9f40a0577d59c183bd31.jpg

I'm unable to move or open the menu. All i can do is reset the game.

• 7 months later...

Hey @Regnum Im not sure if you ever figured this out but I was able to get it working. I think it was a combination of where you were on the map (a Pokemon center) and maybe some of the conversion I just did with VBA. Anyway here is your save. I just injected it into my VC Red and it is working. So make any changes you want to this save file and then inject it and it should work.?

sav.dat

Edited by NinFanBoyFTW

• 5 years later...