HG/SS Celebi event question.

BlackMage66652

Would it just need to be a Celebi tagged with Fateful Encounter to trigger the event and could I use the Platinum pokesav or would I use the HG/SS one? I'm a sucker for extra story events so I would love to hear if anyone has tried it.:wink:

EDIT: I can confirm, after deciding to just go for it, that as long as it's Fateful Encountered and I assume has its hometown set to Sinnoh or Johto, it triggers the event. Just be sure to have Celebi in the lead and go up to the shrine in Ilex Forest and hit A to start it.

Also, be sure your team can take on pokemon in the mid 40's...

I'll just add the Celebi I made for anyone who doesn't want to fiddle with making one or something.

testebii.pkm

testebii.pkm

• 6 months later...
Would it just need to be a Celebi tagged with Fateful Encounter to trigger the event and could I use the Platinum pokesav or would I use the HG/SS one? I'm a sucker for extra story events so I would love to hear if anyone has tried it.:wink:

EDIT: I can confirm, after deciding to just go for it, that as long as it's Fateful Encountered and I assume has its hometown set to Sinnoh or Johto, it triggers the event. Just be sure to have Celebi in the lead and go up to the shrine in Ilex Forest and hit A to start it.

Also, be sure your team can take on pokemon in the mid 40's...

I'll just add the Celebi I made for anyone who doesn't want to fiddle with making one or something.

That's nice, but a legal .pkm file is found on the event contributions thread.

Yours could work, but a legal one is always better.

If you want it to be a fan-made event, you should place it in a Cherish Ball with Sinnoh (Diamond) as the Hometown along with an event location.