All 493 in boxes format for Pokesav

hellgiver

Hi everyone,

I saw a few requests for this and I just finished doing it for a few friends so I figured I would add it here. This is all 493 pokemon saved in a directory structure ready for input in to Pokesav for boxes.

The fastest way to do this would be to open Pokesav, click Edit under Storage, then click load box, browse to the box you want to insert and press CTRL and A to select all files and click open.

the Pokemon are in order, so box 1 contains 001-030 etc.

I hope this saves some of you some time if you wanted to make a saved game with all 493.

All these .pkm files should be legal (not legit because legit means not using a save game editor) if something is not legal then go ahead and edit it and repost or PM me and I'll try to take care of it.

All 493 Boxes PSE.zip

All 493 Boxes PSE.zip

Ran the ZIP trough Legal.exe and found out that 3 of them do not pass the checks properly:

Sceptile: Box 09 - 241-270_14.pkm

Baltoy: Box 12 - 331-360_13.pkm

Burmy: Box 14 - 391-420_22.pkm

Also many are "Hacked or Unknown", pass but can't say if they are legal or not... my only experience is that if I have a Hacked or Unknown Pokemon I can't use it on Battle Revolution as it shows as a bad egg. :<

Otherwise it's a awesome collection, hehe! Good job putting it together.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone,

I was looking for some of these 493 PKMN's in Box for Pokesav, but never found a "legal" looking one.

So I decided to do it myself for D/P and well I've got all 493 PKMN's working in Legality Checker, so far everything's fine. ;)

Now I was thinking about some of the Legendaries like Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew, Arceus and co. in the first place that they look not real "legal" in any case. If you guy's could check it out? If there are legal enough ..? (screens are attached)

In the second place, I was thinking about the HG/SS Special Event's that are possible with some of this Event PKMN's like Celebi, Jirachi, Shiny Pichu and sort of.

Do I need this event PKMN or are working other Jirachi's or Shiny Pichus as well?

And in the last place I was thinking about all the other PKMN's that are possible to get through the 10th Anniverserary or movie event's or through PKMN Colosseum, Ranger, Ranch and sort of.

As far as I knew are there no real difference between this PKMN's and this you can get through normal play except of a different OT and ID, well and this PBR Pikachu with surfer..

Because I want in that case a nearly perfect package to share.

So would be this 10thANNIV or CHANNEL or whatever Special PKMN's better because of there OT/ID? What do you guy's think about it?

Arceus.JPG

Mew.JPG

celebi.JPG

Arceus.JPG.fb32c21763d3f2d0ca99b92f2cb8b

Mew.JPG.6cefea625f900062db42e3ae079ab773

celebi.JPG.7b059dad2112efd56abfbb922ba1b

• 3 weeks later...

Unknown gba type makes up 80% of these files- not to mention the hacked or unknown files.

I'm working on them to make them legal/ common gba (A-B-C-D). I got the hacks cleaned up- and now Im working on the vast majority of unknowns. I'll zip and upload when I'm done.:bidoof: Pokegen is a lifesaver with the pid.

• 4 months later...

So after a longer pause I'm back for my "493-Pokemon-Package".

What I have done up to now is, having 493 Pokemon looking legit (IV, EV, PID and give them a good Nature for competitive play) for a set of Unshiny AND Shiny ones, means a total of 986 Pokemon are done so far.

But now I need some help, anyone out there who hase some/all of the Event one's Up to the Legendarie Dogs that are now on the EU Wi-Fi Server? I only got 2 (damn)...

I want to add a special "Event Pokemon" set with some of the better ones (Mew, Legendarie dogs and birds, 10th Anniversary), so if anyone could help me out with these?

Greetz