Quick Question about making an Eeveelution

PewpewFiah

Well in HG/SS you recieve your Eevee off Bill his mom's house in Goldenrood, so I was wondering would you apply the 85h Value for a building in Pokésav?

As I'm not that attuned to EV's and IV's yet I took the PP's version of Glaceon off the big list of .pkm files as they were all legitimate and I'm editing that file accordingly to my TrainerID,Name and location of capture and stuff.

Any helps appreciated =]

That was grand thanks.

Though a slight hiccup if anyone else can answer it. It's treating it as if it was traded and if I use it to battle with it has the slow exp crawl and if another pokémon benefits from it's battle through an Exp.Share it gains the "boosted exp"

I don't exactly understand your problem there, PewpewFiah. Are you saying you made a Pokemon, but it treats it as if it isn't your's (was traded), that probably means your SID/ID are incorrect for the Pokemon.Does it say "apparently met/hatched" somewhere? Screenshots would help, but I'm sure someone could answer your question better than I ever could. >_>

Glaceon.png

Screenshot of it in game not showing anything out of the ordinary. I'll check the SID/ID now but I don't think they're off from my ID's.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that was a big fail for me there, I was confusing that, My other pokémon were being treated as trades, I shouldve guessed that as my name was in the English characters for Japan before so the other pokemon showed my name as ¬¬¬¬ but my Trainer Card thanks the the PPRE-DS showed Nicky and so did Glaceon.

Problem solved. xD Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by PewpewFiah
DURRRRRRRRR.