Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED

CLOSED

CLOSED
    Last edited by Pedro250; Apr 24th, 2012 at 04:03 PM.

Re: [BETA] 4ş Gen Pokémon Evolution Editor

ESPAŃA/ESPANHA/SPAIN:
    Oh, gracias por este programilla.
    No se si hablas espańol, aun así, yo te cuelgo el comentario en inglés, en espańol y en portugues(Portugal , k bonito sitio, estas vacaciones me ire a Altura, en el Algarve).
    Probé el programa hace menos de dos días y me di cuenta de que no marcaba las evoluciones, es decir, selecionabas Charmander y no te marcaba que evolucionaba a Charmeleon.
    żSoy yo o es que el SS no lo acepta?
    Gracias.
    Una última cosa, żCómo se hacen programas para Pokémon de ese estilo?

PORTUGUES:
    Oh, obrigado por este programa.
    Năo se se falas espanhol, ainda assim, eu te penduro o comentário em inglęs, em espanhol e em portugues(Portugal , que bonito lugar, estas férias me ire a Altura, no Algarve).
    Provei o programa faz menos de dois dias e dei-me conta de que năo marcava as evoluçőes, isto é, selecionabas Charmander e năo te m

ENGLISH/INGLÉS:
    Oh, thanks for this program.
    Not if you speak Spanish, yet I will hang the commentary in English, Spanish and Portuguese (Portugal, that nice site, I'll go this holiday Height, in the Algarve).
    I tested the program less than two days and I realized I did not mark the changes, ie, selected and do not get marked Charmander evolved to Charmeleon.
    Is it me or is that the SS does not accept it?
    Thank you.
    One last thing, How are programs like that Pokémon?

Re: [V1.0] 4ş Gen Pokémon Evolution Editor

Thanks you
    Your programs is fantastic to edit HG/SS

Re: [BETA] 4ş Gen Pokémon Evolution Editor

Quote Originally Posted by maldicion069 View Post
    ESPAŃA/ESPANHA/SPAIN:
    Oh, gracias por este programilla.
    No se si hablas espańol, aun así, yo te cuelgo el comentario en inglés, en espańol y en portugues(Portugal , k bonito sitio, estas vacaciones me ire a Altura, en el Algarve).
    Probé el programa hace menos de dos días y me di cuenta de que no marcaba las evoluciones, es decir, selecionabas Charmander y no te marcaba que evolucionaba a Charmeleon.
    żSoy yo o es que el SS no lo acepta?
    Gracias.
    Una última cosa, żCómo se hacen programas para Pokémon de ese estilo?

PORTUGUES:
    Oh, obrigado por este programa.
    Năo se se falas espanhol, ainda assim, eu te penduro o comentário em inglęs, em espanhol e em portugues(Portugal , que bonito lugar, estas férias me ire a Altura, no Algarve).
    Provei o programa faz menos de dois dias e dei-me conta de que năo marcava as evoluçőes, isto é, selecionabas Charmander e năo te m

ENGLISH/INGLÉS:
    Oh, thanks for this program.
    Not if you speak Spanish, yet I will hang the commentary in English, Spanish and Portuguese (Portugal, that nice site, I'll go this holiday Height, in the Algarve).
    I tested the program less than two days and I realized I did not mark the changes, ie, selected and do not get marked Charmander evolved to Charmeleon.
    Is it me or is that the SS does not accept it?
    Thank you.
    One last thing, How are programs like that Pokémon?

All that problems have already been corrected, that problems appear on the BETA release, the v1.5 release is now fully working

Re: [V1.5] 4ş Gen Pokémon Evolution Editor

Thanks again, Pedro250.
    Would you mind telling me how to make programs like this?
    Any tutorial or something.

I can`t download from this site for some reason...someone can help?

Quote Originally Posted by falconer View Post
    I can`t download from this site for some reason...someone can help?
    some people have trouble using Filetrip to dowload, i will put some mirros there, then you can download it.
    sorry

I'm getting this error plus when I click the save button nothing happens any way to fix this?
    http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...untitled-3.jpg
    I'm playing pokemon heart gold(j)

Quote Originally Posted by jokerz View Post
    I'm getting this error plus when I click the save button nothing happens any way to fix this?
    http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...untitled-3.jpg
    I'm playing pokemon heart gold(j)
    your rom was bad edited before, probably with a patch or something, as so, the program can detect some of the game data, the one that was changed with the pacth, or hex edited.
    try using a clean r*m

Oh! Updates for the US version.
    Thanks a lot bro =D

Master of Puppetz Wiki ContributorEvent Contributor Neo's Avatar

Re: [V2.0] 4ş Gen Pokémon Evolution Editor

When ever i click save and load up my ROM, No changes seemed to have happened. Any ideas on this Pedro?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    When ever i click save and load up my ROM, No changes seemed to have happened. Any ideas on this Pedro?
    After evere edit you made, you must save, if you only save after edit 3 or 4 pokemon, only the last edition will be saved.
    For example: You edit the 1st evolution of Kadabra, then you go to edit Haunter and save, only haunter will be saved, not Kadabra.
    Another example is: you are editing Eevee 1st evolution (Eevee to Leafeon on Eterna Forest) then you go to Eevee's 2nd evolution (Eevee to Glaceon on Route 217) and you save, only the 2nd evolution will be saved, nothing else.

Hello, after I change Magmar to evolve at lv35, it displays some error message and then I can't edit it anymore (Magmar specifically, haven't tried other Pokemons).
    Help please...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypkm View Post
    Hello, after I change Magmar to evolve at lv35, it displays some error message and then I can't edit it anymore (Magmar specifically, haven't tried other Pokemons).
    Help please...
    please tell me the game (Diamon, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold or Soul Silver), game region (USA or Japan) and if you have any patch instaled on the game (like fix patch for Heart Gold and Soul Silve or translation patchs)

EDIT: also try use the new version, that i updated, the one that works with any r*m (clean or patched)
    Last edited by Pedro250; Mar 17th, 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Oh my god sorry lol, I was sure I wrote all these stuff...
    When I wrote the other post I was in a C# class and I was really off...

Anyways, I'm talking about HGSS, USA version. No patches applied as far as I know, but I'll try the version that you uploaded.
    If it still occurs i'll get a SS, thanks for your help and sorry for the lack of details lol...I really don't know how could I forget those things.

Edit: ok, error picture:

Details (after editing Kakuna and trying to re-enter it):
    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '65535' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
    Parameter name: SelectedIndex
       at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at WindowsApplication1.Form1.radioButton1_CheckedChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.OnCheckedChanged(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.RadioButton.set_Checked(Boolean value)
       at WindowsApplication1.Form1.listBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast