Project Pokémon's New Mascot Poll

Alpha

What should Project Pokémon's new mascot Pokémon be?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What should Project Pokémon's new mascot Pokémon be?

As the new site is integrating itself, we have decided to hold a public poll for the members of the community to decide who Project Pokémon's new mascot Pokémon will be. This Pokémon will serve as a symbol to the site, on userbars and site logos. The Pokémon to choose from are: Dragonite, Suicune, Dialga, Latios, and Deoxys. The poll will run for a week and will be tallied on Sunday night.

Any changes can be made here: Mascot Changing Thread

Edited by Alpha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the DNA pokemon, Deoxys is the most logical choice here.

Because the whole Project deals with the intricacies of pokemon "DNA," (whether it be through editing sav files, editing ROMs, other pokesaving, reproducing events, or merely looking at/confirming the components of pokemon and their generation) Deoxys is the best symbolic choice for this website and community.

All other choices would just be based on image and coolness.

As the DNA pokemon, Deoxys is the most logical choice here.

Because the whole Project deals with the intricacies of pokemon "DNA," (whether it be through editing sav files, editing ROMs, other pokesaving, reproducing events, or merely looking at/confirming the components of pokemon and their generation) Deoxys is the best symbolic choice for this website and community.

All other choices would just be based on image and coolness.

You can ask wraith before fo long i have said that to him (Imagining that the .pkm file is similar to D.N.A. = the building blocks of life itself).

I wonder why Lugia didn't make the cut...

First off, SCV is the de-facto head of PP.org, or at least it felt like that for a very long period of time, and never ever switched from his Suicune avatar. And who doesn't like SCV?

SCV = PP.org = Suicune. Thus you shall vote Suicune if you know your community.

Project Pokémon is meant to be a community site though... I don't think SCV would want to be projected as the "head" of the site. But I'm just spitballin' here....

Interesting argument. To add to that, there's the fact that Project Pokémon is not just a hacking site, but also (eventually!) a site for anime reviews, game info, etc; kind of similar to how Deoxys can change forms. Deoxys also, to me anyway, represents a sort of science aspect that I believe is representative of our goals to be unified and logical in our development efforts and so forth.

I think I'm going with Deoxys on this one too.