What's Your Favorite Pokemon? Current Pokémon Type: Dragon

Greencat

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?

The good ol' classic question: What is your Favorite Pokémon?

Since I'm sure most of you have several favorites, this is going to be done slightly different. First I'm going to post a Type and you can comment on your favorite Pokémon of that type. :) The current Pokémon type will change after a few days, so post your favorite quickly. You may also save the Arceus pictures that have been recolored.

In case you are confused, here is an example:

Current Pokémon Type - Dragon

Person #1 chooses Dragonite

Current Pokémon Type - Dragon

493-dragon.png

Previous Types:

Fire

Dark

Grass

Water

Psychic

Fighting

Flying

Electric

Ghost

Ground

Ice

Rock

Steel

Normal

To Learn How To Post Sprites, Click Here.

Edited by Greencat

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I rarely use fire types because all my other pokemon can handle what fire is good against, but my favorite would be..................hm well I guess I would have to go with Magmortar, although I've never used him, he seems relativley good

Wow, looking at that link just reminds me how fire is one of the least populated types in the game O_o;; Water being the most populated O.o Wow.

Cyndaquil->Typhlosion for me. Had my boy in Crystal. He never let me down, ran around, or hurt me. He was a wonderful starter, and one of the only fire pokemon I've ever gotten attached too ^^;;

Wow, looking at that link just reminds me how fire is one of the least populated types in the game O_o;; Water being the most populated O.o Wow.

Cyndaquil->Typhlosion for me. Had my boy in Crystal. He never let me down, ran around, or hurt me. He was a wonderful starter, and one of the only fire pokemon I've ever gotten attached too ^^;;

Same, it helped me catch all the legends in the game, including the annoying one to get ho-oh. fricken it was like catch all 3 legendary dogs then beat elite four 1 more time, and then go to ho-oh

excluding celebi

Same, it helped me catch all the legends in the game, including the annoying one to get ho-oh. fricken it was like catch all 3 legendary dogs then beat elite four 1 more time, and then go to ho-oh

excluding celebi

Ahaha xD Yup, 'twas a wonderful pokemon. I was WAY to impatient and ADD to catch all 3 LD. Even legally @_@ Gez, I still have to catch Raioku in LG @A@

Quilava is awesome. It's like a guy version of a bunny. :P

Especially how it looks like a ferret. It's to bad I choose Tododile in my Pokémon Silver. =<

Lulz that's because it's a fire Stoat, which is related to a ferret :3 Yeah, they're seriously the coolest fire pokemon ever X33 It goes: Echidna, Stoat, Wolverine.

AHAHAHAHA. Fire Wolverine!

Bulbapedia is made of magic >w>...

TYPHLOSION!!!! :D I seem to recall that when I was playing Crystal, I choose Cyndiquil. Totally random choice, but I was glad. I actually offered a... Darkrai, I think, for a Typhlosion in my Pearl. :rolleyes: See, I LOVE them. Although, my favorite Pokémon will be revealed when we do Psychic or Flying types. :)

I'm bad at choosing one, so I'll list a few. Although I had originally chosen Totodile when I played my first Pokémon game, Crystal, I soon restarted at the third or so gym and chose Cyndaquil. So for me too, my favourites are Quilava, then Typhlosion. Blaziken looks nice and pwned through Ruby for me, so I grew attached to that particular one, but I don't like his design too much in comparison to the other fire types...

1. Quilava

2. Typhlosion

3. Shiny Ninetales

4. Entei (Mostly because I got attached to him from that movie he was in.)

My favorite Fire type is Ninetales. She was always the different fire type that tried to play the role of a supporter, and has served me well in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Now that she can use Nasty Plot and Energy Ball, she's even better for competitive battling!

My second favorite would probably be Moltres... and my least favorite would be Infernape for being TOO strong :-/