Hey i just dont let anyone off easy this test is tough so you've been warned your clamied to fail......
1.Name all 7 of eevee's envoled forms and how you get them(worth 9 points
2.umbreon and espeon there super different so what makes these to a winning teams you'll have to own them to find out (there are two resons so this is worth 2 points)
3.what colors are they when *shiny* (8 points)
4.umbreon and espeon learn a healing move that goes with there sun 'n' moon thing going on this is a later move (worth 2 points)
5.almost every game offers one male eevee uasally the same person <example-you always get badges from gym leaders and always annoyed by your rivail>
what person is this (worth 1 point)
6.since i'm so kind i'll post some pics to help out sorta......not really but enjoy
1. Flareon-fire stone; vaporeon-water stone; jolteon-thunder stone; umbreon-level up at maximum happiness during night; espeon-level up at maximum happiness during day; glaceon-level up at icy rock near snowpoint city; leafeon-level up at mossy rock in eterna forest.
3. flareon-brown; jolteon-green; vaporeon-purple; umbreon-yellow thing is blue; espeon-green; glaceon-wannabe white; leafeon-lighter colors
4. morning sun & moonlight
5. the guy of the PC system (Bill, Bebe etc)
6. thnks =)
- I LIKE CEREAL !!!!
2. Power swap / Guard swap ? If you could rewrite the 2nd question in proper ENGLISH, then maybe we could understand a little better.
2. is it maybe because where one is weak the other is strong
<-- click me (and feed me pecha berries) and click me
if you want to add me as a friend on facebook pm me
I will accept any challenge, my platinum fc is 2879 5877 4443 my trainer name is ash, hg fc is 5113 5795 7676 trainer name RANDOM
This probly will happen when you wake me up
sig by Ziz
2- Umbreon - Wall and Baton passing? Espeon- Special sweeper, dunno lol.
Yays for Earthbound Trainer card!
My fav Poke is Celebi! woot!
1. Flareon - Fire Stone
Vaporeon - Water Stone
Jolteon - Thunder Stone
Espeon - Happiness Day
Umbreon - Happiness Night
Leafeon - Level Up Eterna Forest
Glaceon - Level Up Route 217
2. Apart from "Bug", they cover each others weakness (psychic beats fighting beats dark beats ghost beats psychic)
Helping Hand + Power Swap. If used repeatedly, attack stats can be boosted to the max.
3.Eevee - Dark Grey (G2) White (G3, G4)
Flareon - Orange (G2) Gold (G3) Brown (G4)
Vaporeon - Purple
Jolteon - Darker yellow (G2) Green (G3, G4)
Espeon - Green
Umbreon - Purple/Blue (G2) Teal/Aqua (G3, G4)
Leafeon - Slightly more saturated (hard to notice)
Glaceon - White
4. Espeon - Morning Sun
Umbreon - Moonlight
5. Your question is wrong, but whatever.
Found in Celadon Mansion in Red, Blue, Yellow, Firered, Leafgreen
Gifted by Bill in Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heartgold, Soulsilver
Gifted by Bebe in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Starter Pokemon in XD
Not available in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Coliseum
Also available for purchase in the Game Corner for 6666 coins in Gold, Silver
The person above me definately wins and beat me to it. XD
Un-offensive protip: Spell correctly when writing out tests/quizes.
Really unfair to colorblind people.