HG/SS Pokesav Hex Value Help

SwitzaHouse

I want to make PKMN for my Japanese Soul Silver game, but I am not sure of what order the hex values need to be set for them.

I want to know what the hex value set up and order for a PKMN I breed from an egg in SS looks like when making it in Pokesav so I can make it correctly and look legit.

I want to make a few PKMN to use and I want them to look like I bread them in my SS game.

So I need to know what hex values to use for it to look like the egg was received from the Daycare Couple, hatched somewhere in Kanto or Johto, and look legit.

If someone can show me a picture of a HG/SS Pokesav party PKMN edit screen fully filled out for an example that would be awesome and I would appreciate it.

If I confused anyone and they don't understand, please message me back and I can clarify.

Thanks.

Thanks very much. I'm still a little confused but once I read through the Hex Value guide I should be set.

Just one more thing, I know it may be tedious but can you post another picture of the completed Pokemon Party edit screen in HG/SS Pokesav as if you were making a PKMN, I'll post the PKMN below, so I can use it as a reference.

Here's the PKMN

Pokemon: Squirtle

Nickname: GAMERA

Trainer ID: 47065

Secret ID: 22164

OT: ジョージ

Level: 5

Ability: Torrent

Held item:

Move set: Tackle, Aqua Jet and Tail Whip

PP usage for move set: Normal

Nature: Bold

Egg: No/Received from the Daycare Couple December 27, 2009

Shiny: No

Pokerus: No

Ball caught in: Pokeball

Battle stats: Set to max

EV stats: 252 – HP/252 – Def /Sp. Attack – 6

IV stats: HP – 31/Attack – 28/Def – 30/Sp. Attack – 27/Sp. Def – 29/Speed – 29

Ribbons: None

Contest stats: None

Location met: Egg hatched in Vermillion City, December 27, 2009

Game: Pokemon Soul Silver

Thanks again for your help, hopefully I can start making my own PKMN.

Sure, here's your Squirtle :

squirtleEDIT.jpeg

-Sp.Def has been modified to find a PID of a Bold Squirtle.

-Notice that when inserting a Japanese OT name, only ???? is displayed.

The solution is to use the Japanese version of Pokesav and paste the Japanese OT name :

squirtleEDITJP.jpeg

Now we have the correct OT name displayed!

Squirtle.jpg

EDIT : The description "Apparently hatched" is completely normal, because my TID doesn't correspond with Squirtle's OTID (same for SID).

squirtleEDIT.jpeg.30ca99212913ea556984a8

squirtleEDITJP.jpeg.5b1a6107fdb424ba0ed5

Squirtle.jpg.0dfc63114be85e8319f38f86baf

Thank you so much this helps me a lot. I was really confused on what to fill in on the screen when I make a PKMN that was given to me by the Daycare Couple, outside Golden Rod, and then making it look like it hatched somewhere in Kanto or Johto.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I was also wondering what the different hex values you put in, besides the 46h. What values would I have to plug in for a PKMN with its egg received from the (Johto) Daycare Couple, what hex value is set for that?

• 1 year later...

Ok, so Guardna, I'm guessing you know how this PokeSav thing works.

Here's the deal: I downloaded PokeSav earlier today and basically got the hang of it. I've figured out how to actually CREATE the Pokemon I want.

My problem is:

Once I finish creating my Pokemon and create the code, I cant seem to get the code to work in my Action Replay.

Any tips or solutions?

• 1 month later...