Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Stadium

Re: Pokemon Stadium

omg im so happy. i took my old pokemon stadium 2 and played it again and FINALLY i was able to beat koga in the elite four. maybe it sounds a little sad but its true. i mean, electrode using double team again and again and then poisoning me, the solution ??? muk =) it disables double team and 1/3 chance to poison it with sludge

but i lost against karen >_>
    - I LIKE CEREAL !!!!

has WAY too much homework YuzuruHitokiri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
    They really should.....I miss the P.A Announcer guy too
    Me too... And the remade sounds were really nice as well...
    "Anything too stupid to be said is sung."
    Voltaire

"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."
    Paul Beatty

"We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic."
    David Russell

If Nintendo ever made a Virtual Console (maybe Handheld) for the DSi, released Gen I and Gen II on it, released the Stadium series on the Wii's Virtual Console, and modified both to receive wireless signals from each other, it would be awesome. You'd be able to play Gen I and Gen II in all their glory. I just wish the Nintendo Points used isn't too high, and that they release Red, Green, and Blue as they originally were.
    The Wii can produce the following text:
    1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMN OPQR
    STUVWXYZ!\#$%^&*()[]{}-_'`/
    @"?~|,.=<>+:;‘„“”żˇ«»·×÷±∞§^™©®şŞ♭♪←→↑↓˘€ŁĄŕáâäĺćă ç
    čéęëěíîďńňóôöœřőßůúűüý˙ŔÁÂÄĹĆĂÇČÉĘËĚÍÎĎŃŇÓÔÖŒŘŐŮÚŰ ÜÝŸ
    αβγδεζηθικλμνξοπρστυφχψωΓΔΘΛΞΠΣΥΦΨΩ΄΅Ά·ΈΉΊΌΎΏΐΪΫάέ ήίΰ
    ςϊϋύώ◎☆○◇□△

YYEESSS!!!! They must release the originals with all the glitches. The glitches made the games so much better, but my bet is they would remove them.
    One day I'll own the FE , , and

"Whatever, I'm not even going to comment on Gen V... it still feels like they're beating on a dead horse."
    ~wraith89

has WAY too much homework YuzuruHitokiri's Avatar

Without changing basically everything in gen. 1 and 2, they wouldn't be able to release the games... And they won't do that because they already have FireRed and LeafGreen and (soon to be in the US) HeartGold and SoulSilver...
    "Anything too stupid to be said is sung."
    Voltaire

"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."
    Paul Beatty

"We live in a Newtonian world of Einsteinian physics ruled by Frankenstein logic."
    David Russell

It's the whole classic games thing. like they did with all the original NES and SNES and such games, if they released all the classic Pokemon games(slowly) they would probably make a good bit of profit, however it would probably be a pain to make Stadium compatible with the Versions, as well as the versions each other. These games would probably be seperate from all the others, but I would probably buy some. That could be interesting, especially if the handhelds were on the DSi, but that would need the loading from the sd card feature.

"Whatever, I'm not even going to comment on Gen V... it still feels like they're beating on a dead horse."
    ~wraith89

Alexi "WildChild" Laiho Wiki Contributor COBHC's Avatar

man it would be awesome
    click the spoiler for a killer image of ALEXI the owner of the fucking HATE CREW

Spoiler

that´s right man COB stands for Children Of Bodom!!!!

B-E-A-fucking-UTIFUL!!!!!!!! <------------- Ripped from Stockholm Knockout Challenge live DVD !!!!

I hope they do come to the VC here quickly cause I have only the first pokemon stadium for the N64. And I really want too try out the second.

Isn't the music on the opening title from HG and SS some music from a Stadium?

~wraith89

Pokmon Stadium> PBR anytime.
    Dans la limite de mon pouvoir, ŕ la terre alors je dois protéger et rétablir l'équilibre.

Nightmare Phantom XR1 SilentFox's Avatar

We need another one that's what you can keep the wi-fi but make it like stadium with a virtual ds or gba even
    Thanks to Toffeuy for the awesome sig
    Thanks to Inu for the awesome avatar
    Spoiler
    (16:36:04) Wraith89: I do battle sometimes, but I don't want people knowing that
    (16:36:07) timothy joined the channel.
    (16:36:07) +SilentFoxOfTheFallen: shhhhhhh
    (16:36:09) AsylumDreams: Find Battle Jake
    (16:36:12) Wraith89: I find other ways of... enjoying myself.

Someone mentioned the announcer. My daughter and I were talking about that the other day. "It's a one hit wonder!" We still laugh about it when we're battling in the Union Room now. Goodness, that brings back so many memories!

The announcer was pretty epic. He put some excitement into it that would've been lacking had he not been there.. I loved sweeping an entire team of Pokemon and hearing "Taken down on the word go!!!". What nostalgia that brings.. I think i'll fire up my N64 in a bit. ^_^
    "For the crimes you have commited, you shall now receive judgment until you faint.. May Arceus have mercy on your Soul Silver..."

Is it me or does Pokemon X and Y sprites remind you of pokemon stadium?
    Gengar for example and its little dance lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123