Creating a Pre-Evolution with an Evolved Form's Stats

Dweenyo

Alright, so I'm new to this whole Pokesav editing thing. Please be gentle.

What I want to do is hatch a Buizel from an egg with the stats of a Floatzel... I don't want anything else boosted in him. But I want to hatch an abnormally strong Buizel that I am not going to evolve. Is this possible?

Any help and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my ignorant request. God bless.

It is possible, but only if you reset the stats to something a Floatzel would have every time you level your Buizel up. Leveling up and string into the pc recalculates stats, and the game will then calculate the stats based on level, EVs and IVs, thus resetting it to a normal Buizel's stats. This is no problem if you have no problem opening your save and resetting the stats to the stats a Floatzel would have every time it levels up. This is quite a lot of work, and I recommend you to just evolve it to Floatzel, as that will save you a lot of work (you can make an egg of EVERY pokémon, even evolved ones.)

Good luck, if there are any questions then just ask them.

Thank you very much. That gave me an idea. I'll just level him up as your average buizel until I am satisfied with his level, then, I will boost up his stats so he can decimate. Thanks a ton.

I know how to find the base stats of a Floatzel... But I'm trying to think, with nature and IV's and everything... how I would be able to calculate his stats at, level 70, say. But I've seen stat calculators around the internet, so those would probably work.

Now, to edit his attack stat and whatnot I would go to "Edit Stats" and put in numbers that would correspond to the attack, etc. of a Floatzel at his level and nature, correct?

Thanks for your help, BeunHaas. You're a stud.