Making a Team for Platinum

Arjun - PeeB4UGo

Hey everyone,

I got Platinum on the release date, and I played through the game, and have beat it, and I'm tired of the team I have. Would anyone be able to help me make a team for the ages? Usually I don't ask people for their help with these kinds of things, but I'm going to now. I'd like it to be 100% legal, so that I can still make them in Pokésav, but not have them illegitimate. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

- Arjun.

Please specify what kind of team you want. There is no Team to end all teams if thats what you were implying.

The best you can do is make a team that no one pokemon can rip through on its on, and by association cover weak threats as well. :/ The easiest of these is stall, as you don't even need to counter everything with residual damage wearing every possible counter down.

Of course you can't just play defensively, essentially your going to want to set up residual damage and then play offensive stall :x if that makes sense.

Of course Balanced/Offensive styles work too, they just require a lot more prediction and even one mistake can cause a horrible loss. Hyper offensive is my favorite kind of play. :D

Uhm... I have quite a good way to build teams... I'm preparing the wordings for that guide so I didn't post it here yet... If you like, wait for my thread... Is it ok for you? Well, I've build almost countless teams of 6 Pokémons that can outwit all of the 17 Pokémon types in the game... Just wait for it ok??? Nice chatting with you... I hope that my guide would fit your needs...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

- Greencat @ 12:51 AM

*Fragment of original post removed*

Please refrain from providing false information such as illegal teams.

Edited by Greencat

Giving my own advice, since I'm working on a team as well.

Look for pokemon you'd prefer to play with, ones that can have a wide range of moves, inside and outside of their element...check with other members for their opinions on what is good for a team. I've been directed to Smogon by just about anyone who has replied to my thread. I'm weaving my way through the OUs right now, trying to choose a nice team.

Hope I helped even a little :)