What's Your Top 5 Favorite Pokémon?

Greencat

What's Your Top 5 Favorite Pokémon?

Choose your 5 Pokémon you really like, whether it be based on design, strength, etc. :)

Here's my list:

1) Metagross

2) Jirachi

3) Manaphy

4) Speed-Form Deoxys

5) Typhlosion

I love Shiny Metagrosses. Especially how a Metagross can float. :)

Edited by Greencat

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Gardevoir

2. Zangoose

3. Typhlosion

4. Raichu

5. Lucario

In no particular order, but I tend to spaz back and forth between different "number 1s". Gardevoir has been pretty solidly there for awhile, though.

^^ you said "her"

There is no male gardevoir :D

It's no different than saying "you guys" when referring to a group of people that may or may not include females. At least in my eyes.

BUT NO, THEY CLEARLY DON'T EXIST

traps

- Scizor

- Weavile

- Lucario

- Scyther

- Jolteon

Yeah it's strange that most of my favorite Pokemon are all weak to fire, my favorite types are Steel, Ice, and Dragon. although i don't have any Dragon type Pokemon there, well because there really isn't any Dragon types that looks really awesome, probably Latios, because it looks like it's all about speed.

Hmm, this is ard hard question since I love all pokemon, but in the end this is my list:

1. Shiny Suicune

2. Gallade

3. Espeon

4. Rayquaza (Everybody likes him :D)

5. Girantina

If you go to my other site (Where I'm the Webmaster) you can see that my avatar is a shiny suicune!!!

1. Bulbasaur

2. Blastoise

3. Snorlax

4. Nidoking

5. Vaporeon

1st generation > 2nd, 3rd and 4th gen.

I like the 1st gen because i brings back alot of memories, also, Pokemon were alot more creative and original back then. Ah, good times...

1. Torkoal. It's fiery, it's a turtle, what's not to love?

2. Squirtle. It's a turtle, similar to Torkoal, but it doesn't have the base stats to function without evolving, and I don't like its evolutions nearly as much.

3. Mewtwo. Still has the highest Sp. Att in the game barring Attack Deoxys.

4. Giratina (especially Origin Forme). It's like... the grim reaper of Pokemon. It reeks of death and destruction, which is refreshing in this particular series.

5. Porygon-Z. This piece of poultry has some nice stats, plus I just like the overall look of it.

1. Lugia. It is just SO awesome. Don't ask me why, my friends can pwn the Lugia I have, but he is SO awesome! Really cool looking...

2. Origin form Giratina. Three words. ****ing cool looking. Please excuse my language, it's the only thing I could think of to describe it. At least I put asterisks!

*Liable to change, it has before*

-Riolu

-Gardevoir

-Piplup, and it's evolved forms

-Manaphy

-Luxray

------------------------------------------

Types:

-Water

-Flying

-Electric

-Psycic

-Fighting

-Grass

-------------------------------

I like the 1st gen because i brings back alot of memories, also, Pokemon were alot more creative and original back then. Ah, good times...

There was a lot more room to be creative then. Now, after 493 ideas have been taken, it may be hard to come out with more.