Pokesav HG-SS, French translation started

GruntZ

Hi everybody,

Someones here know I am a French translator of Pokesav DP and Platinum and I release my own translated versions.

They can be found on this blog (the DL link are at left)

I have started French translation based on original HG-SS 0.02 japanaise version from COM.

My translation work is still in progress (as the original version, witch is very incomplete for now). I hope COM release shortly more finalyzed version for us all.

Follow the "Version Française CO-AA" link in the left column if you want to give my work a try..

Anyone can take this work an use it as starting point for other translation, perhaps it will be more easy.

Feel free to use and/or comment. Thank in advance if you give correct credit to reused work.

(sorry for my english, I'm an old french men :kikkoman: )

Hey, I'm no Frenchman, nor translator of the language, but I think some of the program may be incorrect. In particular, I've noticed some of the moves are wrong.

"Tackle" is named "Charge" for instance and is definitely not the "boost-next-electric-attack" move.

Just thought I'd point that out. I do understand you're translating from Japanese to French though, which I'd imagine is somewhat difficult.

----

pkmnencounter001.th.gif

"Tackle" is named "Charge" for instance and is definitely not the "boost-next-electric-attack" move.

Just thought I'd point that out. I do understand you're translating from Japanese to French though, which I'd imagine is somewhat difficult.

As you can see HERE (line 33), the French name for the Tackle move is Charge.

I dont realy translate, I use already translated Pokesav data (older versions) to find it inside binary and replace by the french one's.