SaveManager Not Importing "main" file

Dusk-Argentum

So, yesterday I decided to be a bit adventurous and try my hand at cheating on my Pokemon Y, because the last time I really cheated on a Pokemon game was Platinum way back when Action Replay DSi was a thing. So, I downloaded PKHex, started a new save file on Pokemon Y (digital download, if it matters), and used TubeHax/Save Game Manager to backup the files to the SD card to be edited on my computer. I made a few choice edits (basically, giving myself "god-tier" Pokemon at level 1, and adding all the accessories to my character) and saved the new main file to the SaveDataBackup folder to be imported into the game.

However, for some odd reason, Save Game Manager has suddenly taken a dislike to any form of importing from SaveDataBackup (I was just hacking in Fire Emblem: Awakening a few days ago so I dunno) and crashes back to the Homebrew menu, without applying any changes. I dunno what's going on, if it was one of the edits I made or what, but the new save will not import.

I made sure to get the Pokedex in game first so I wouldn't encounter any problems there, and I have (had?) a Fennekin in my party so I have everything I need in-game to do this, I believe, so what gives?

I'm a pretty big noob at hacking.