Pokémon disappearing from the PC after saving

Moonboy65

I have an issue concerning PokéGen...

I have used PokéGen before so I know how to use the program for GTS but not for the Action Replay.

So here is my problem, I made a full box of Pokémon for Pokémon Platinum on PokéGen. I generated the codes using the code generator and placed the extracted .XML file on my action replay, I activate the first 10 Pokémon (Abomasnow - Arcanine), press Select and they show up in my PC. I save the game, go back to my action replay and activate the second wave of Pokémon (Arceus - Belossom), press select and they also show up in my PC BUT, the Pokémon that I activated before saving (Abomasnow - Arcanine) completely disappear from it. Is that a glitch, am I supposed to have a full party or do I have to generate a unique code for each individual Pokémon?

I want to transfer them to Pokémon Battle Revolution...

Its better to generate ar codes for each pokemon separately. Although it takes a lot of time, its actually worth it. Make sure that you changed the target game to platinum and always turn off ar codes before saving. Also generate ar codes for different boxes and slots. Eg. Arcanine- Box 1 slot 30, Pikachu- Box 2 slot 20 etc.