Rom dumping and decrypting help

So... yesterday I've been working all day (literally all day) to try and find a way to dump my Pokémon X game or to decrypt a downloaded pokémon Y file (to use Pk3ds to randomize it), I found out that you either need an older version of the 3ds (4.5 to 9.2 I believe), which mine is running 9.9 and downgrade seems not to be possible, or a gateway, I already bought a Sky3ds which should be arriving in a few days, so my question is, is there anyway to dump and decrypt my Pokémon X or to decrypt the Pokémon Y ROM I have?

Also, I managed to download an already decrypted AS ROM which would be ok for randomizing but when Winrar opens it it says it's corrupted and some items like code.bin banner.bin and icon.bin seem not to be in the files (not sure if it's because of the corrupted download), is there anyway I could use this files to randomize AS?

If none of this is possible I would really apreciate if someone were to PM me a randomized ROM or the needed files for Pk3ds.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any grammar errors since my first language is not english, also this is my first post and if I did anything wrong... Well sorry haha

You cannot play edited ROMs with a Sky3DS.

You cannot dump or decrypt ROMs with a Sky3DS.

You can play edited ROMs on 9.2.0 firmware or below.

There is no way to downgrade your firmware from above 9.3.0 to an exploitable firmware.

Oh well, thx, I guess I'll just have to get a gateway then

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a php code to take the "main" file from save manager(3DS Homebrew) and read it to where i tells you how many pokemon caught? Iv'e been trying to develop this but cannot. Need some help with opening the file and finding the right offset like an example of code.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have a php code to take the "main" file from save manager(3DS Homebrew) and read it to where i tells you how many pokemon caught? Iv'e been trying to develop this but cannot. Need some help with opening the file and finding the right offset like an example of code.

This has nothing to do with the thread - make your own.

Oh god, so there is no way for me to play this?

Sorry if this is a bit of a bump, and you might know this already but w/e.

If you have Ninjhax you can install Braindump and dump your rom onto your SD Card on a 3ds up to v10.2 I believe.

For Ninjhax you need cubic ninja, which can be bought for about $50.

A more complicated alternative is the N3DS exploit for sm4sh, but it's only recommended if you have a lot of time on your hands and you know what you're doing.

Once you edit your decrypted rom, you can rebuild it and run it with HANS.

If you need help, you can PM me and I will try my best to help. But unless you get a Gateway(which idk if it works on v9.9) your best bet is Ninjhax.

Good luck.