Nature Preserve Gyrados

jojo12100

I checked my encounter slots list for BW2 Gyarados and for some reason I cannot find it under Location #95 (i.e., Nature Preserve) but I assume it's like any other pokemon, and it has a specific encounter slot for a specific level. You might want to consider the fact that it is only found in "rippling water". I can't remember how the "rippling water" mechanic works though but it should be directly tied to the PID frames.

So to answer your question, unfortunately I'm not sure what the deal is here. As an aside comment, if you do end up attempting RNG manipulation in the Nature Preserve, keep in mind that there is perpetual mist there and that this will cause the frames to skip in an erratic and unpredictable fashion making it hard to hit the desired frame.

Let me know if you find an answer to your question.

I checked my encounter slots list for BW2 Gyarados and for some reason I cannot find it under Location #95 (i.e., Nature Preserve) but I assume it's like any other pokemon, and it has a specific encounter slot for a specific level. You might want to consider the fact that it is only found in "rippling water". I can't remember how the "rippling water" mechanic works though but it should be directly tied to the PID frames.

So to answer your question, unfortunately I'm not sure what the deal is here. As an aside comment, if you do end up attempting RNG manipulation in the Nature Preserve, keep in mind that there is perpetual mist there and that this will cause the frames to skip in an erratic and unpredictable fashion making it hard to hit the desired frame.

Let me know if you find an answer to your question.

Here's the problem https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonslots/gen-v/black-2

I don't know if the 1-100 levels are totally random or if they act as in Pokemon Platinum resort area Magikarp

• 2 months later...
Here's the problem https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonslots/gen-v/black-2

I don't know if the 1-100 levels are totally random or if they act as in Pokemon Platinum resort area Magikarp

Ok, I don't know what is going on there. Somehow Gyarados lv.1-100 has the encounter slot 4 which probably means some other process is used to determine the level. Anyway, unfortunately I'm not sure how the game generates them. I guess you could research it on an emulator, but that might be long and tedious. I'm pretty sure some people around here know what is going on. I mean, someone out there had to test this before slapping Gyarados lv.1-100 under slot 4, right? Well, unless they didn't do their homework properly...

If you ever do discover how the RNG produces these Gyarados I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Well I found somewhat like a trick thanks to Youtube using the PassPowers Search Powers +++ and Charm Powers +++ in the same time and it took me 1 day to find the Gyrados lv1 and the lv100 (i saw 4 of them before the lv1). It can be really hardly done in a normal gameplay and I personnaly cheated using PokeStock to get them but I finally found them. Now I desperatly try to find this *** Hidden Grotto Poliwag (FunFest Event August Mission, Japanese exclusive, of course).