Firmware 4.3.0-9U can I use pkhex?

You only need the SD Card and Gateway files, not the actual Gateway Card.

Web Injection works from 9.0.0-20 to 9.5.0-22, I think people on 4.x can use PBT-CFW + Sysupdater + 3DNUS to update to FW 9.0.0-20 but you should check if that's safe or not.

By the way XY/ORAS aren't playable on FW 4.x, they have 6.x or 7.x encryption if I remember correctly

Web Injection works from 9.0.0-20 to 9.5.0-22, I think people on 4.x can use PBT-CFW + Sysupdater + 3DNUS to update to FW 9.0.0-20 but you should check if that's safe or not.

By the way XY/ORAS aren't playable on FW 4.x, they have 6.x or 7.x encryption if I remember correctly

That's the outdated way.

With a 4.X firmware, you can use rxTools to inject FBI into emunand, which you can use to install savedatafiler to access the game cart's save. However, you'll probably have to apply the game cart's firmware update to sysnand in order for emunand to recognize the save encryption.

Somebody have a tuto how to update to 9.0?

I encourage you to only update to 6.X or 7.X with your game cartridges, then use rxTools, but if you really want to, you can use this in addition to some sort of cfw to upgrade further. Keep in mind that if you update that way, there's a chance to brick your console.

People, I can injection a Box with a web injection? I buy a nintendo 3ds with FW 9.4.0-21U.

People, I can injection a Box with a web injection? I buy a nintendo 3ds with FW 9.4.0-21U.

Yes, if you have a 3ds with firmware 9.4 you can use the web injection method. As for the 4.3 firmware, like already mentioned you can export your savegame to your sd card using savedatafiler and then edit it using pkhex. The tutorial on gbatemp explains everything on how to install rxtools and FBI on your 3ds which will allow you to install savedatafiler. Updating your firmware to something between 9.0 and 9.5 which will support web injection is harder that installing rxtools and has the risk of bricking your 3ds.