OR/AS - German Gamescom Serialcode Distribution!

For those of you who are attending Gamescom in Germany from August 5th to August 9th, several new Serial Code events have been announced. At Gamescom, you will receive a code card that gives you access to 2 Pokémon for your Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. These Pokémon are selected by Game Freak Battle Director Shigeki Morimoto, competitive ready and are the following

Aromatisse with Trick Room,Heal Pulse, Disable and Moonblast while holding the Babiri Berry and the ability Aroma Veil

Malamar with Superpower, Knock Off, Facade and a move listed that translates to Rock Slide but isn't the official name, the item Assault Vest and the ability Contrary

Sableye with the moves Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Recover & Shadow Ball with the item Sablenite and the ability Prankster

Bouffalant with the moves Head Charge, Facade, Earthquake and a move listed that translates to Rock Slide but isn't the official name, the Choice Band item and the ability Soundproof.

Source: http://www.pokemon.com/de/pokemon-news/pokemon-ist-wieder-auf-der-gamescom-dabei/

• 2 weeks later...
More Impressions and Pictures on my Twitter Channel @ Event_Fan

Do you know what the met location is for these Pokemon and the Ribbon they have? Also what type of Wonder Card text is used for these events and do you have pictures of the distribution text for Aromatisse and Malamar?

Do you know what the met location is for these Pokemon and the Ribbon they have? Also what type of Wonder Card text is used for these events and do you have pictures of the distribution text for Aromatisse and Malamar?

I have only once Serial Code to use, so i will look if its work on other Languages

I have only once Serial Code to use, so i will look if its work on other Languages

Just to let you know there is a user on Twitter who has obtained Aromatisse and Bouffalant with English distribution text (so there is English versions at least). However, I am not sure if there is unique distribution text for French, Italian, and Spanish. I also don't know if other languages have different different information, such as the OT.

• 2 months later...

These Pokémon will also be distributed at the Milan Games Week in -oh, well- Milan, Italy, from October 23rd to October 25th. Source (they're one of the organizers of the event): http://www.pokemonmillennium.net/notizie/in-primo-piano/38441-il-pokemon-show-sara-sotto-i-riflettori-della-milan-games-week-2015/

Morimoto doesn't like giving away his Pokémon in free events, only paid fairs :P

These Pokémon will also be distributed at the Milan Games Week in -oh, well- Milan, Italy, from October 23rd to October 25th. Source (they're one of the organizers of the event): http://www.pokemonmillennium.net/notizie/in-primo-piano/38441-il-pokemon-show-sara-sotto-i-riflettori-della-milan-games-week-2015/

Morimoto doesn't like giving away his Pokémon in free events, only paid fairs :P

So now I wonder since codes are being given away only a matter of days before the codes were set to expire if they will still expire on October 31, 2015 or if they have extended the expiration date of the codes. However, unless someone can get a serial code from this event in Italy we probably won't find out if the expiration date has changed.

So now I wonder since codes are being given away only a matter of days before the codes were set to expire if they will still expire on October 31, 2015 or if they have extended the expiration date of the codes. However, unless someone can get a serial code from this event in Italy we probably won't find out if the expiration date has changed.

According to an user who went to the event, the Milan Games Week codes for Morimoto's Pokémon will expire on January 22.