Help guys. My Pokedex doesn't recognize my Pokemon.

morrisonian

hey guys. It's been like a month since I started playing the Y version. A week ago, I realised about the PkHex and the RAM editing, and luckily I bought this 3DS to a friend that hadn't used it since last year, so basically I have the 9.4 software update on the 3DS and pokemon Y patch 1.2. The real problem I'm having is with, either the RAM editing or the Pokedex or someone else know what my problem is. I generate pokemons and inject them through differente RAM methods and QR codes. I just finished the Pokemon League and became the Champion and also got the National Pokedex, but I'm having a problem in this point exactly. Also, I don't have Pokebank or anything related to it.

For example, if I make a pokemon or QR scan it to get it, I obtain it pretty easy without any problems. But, the problem is with the pokedex. It doesn't recognize any pokemon as if it was mine. The information does not appear and not even the pokemon itself, just when I use it to fight and it appears only as if I have seen it in battle, but not as mine. I created a Mew and also a Xerneas (Since I have the Y version I can't obtain it). But the thing is that it is not recognized by the Pokedex and I don't know what to do about it and feel really frustrated.

I'm sorry mods if I didn't write the post in the adecuate space for doing so, but I didn't know where should I post it to.

Thanks everyone in advance and I tried to put all the important details before so everyone can get the info about the version and patch I'm on with.

Ok thanks. I'll try depositing in daycare since I don't really have the pokebank. Isn't there any other way? I noticed there was an option in the PKHex of fill dex but it gives me an error. How is it supposed to work? Am I doing something wrong?