LF Shiny Legendary Dog Trio 5th Gen Event mons.

lyonking

pretty much a scrub to this website, but pretty well-rounded with the "power save" dongle when it comes to 6th gen. pretty amateur at unloading power saves onto the device, so to save me the trouble i found this website. an admin actually brought me to this forum saying that i can request mons on here. not sure if this is a strict trading community, or if this is just based on pure generosity. but, i am looking for the shiny dog trio, that came with the black&white event. i really want a shiny entei, with e-speed. and the raikou with aura sphere. i do not care if these mons were cloned, as long as they are legit to be used in competetive battle, i have no complaints. i can offer powersave services in exchange. (i.e. edits, shinify and such). i do not have a lot of mons @ my disposal to edit to make competetive ready for people, so you'll have to prodive the mon you want edited. (currently nuzlocking omega). but for competetive use, i would love to have those three dog events. if a moderator reads this and it's against the rules and regulation of this forum, please delete. i do not want to go against any regulations on this website. this is literally my first post on this website, hoping to recieve positive feedback, and hopefully to meet a very generous person that is willing to spare these 3 event mons. and if i need to clone the mons myself, (with you obviously providing the mon), i will happily do so. i have morals in life and i believe in karma, so i would never do anybody dirty by "stealing" the mon and making it my own. if somebody is nice enough out there to help me out, i'll gladly do the right thing. thank you for your time in reading my long paragraph to request these 3 mons, and i hope to get feedback from somebody soon.

**it is 10:00pm eastern when i posted this. i have to be @ work @ 4am tomorrow, so i will not be responding ASAP. i will get on as early as i can to hopefully have some sort of response.