RAM2Sav to "restart" the game?

Bitsoft

I haven't played ORAS in a really long time and I'm still on 9.4 so I can still use RAM2sav. My first question is: is it possible to reset ALL the story-related flags with PKHeX? And secondly: I know the game time isn't updated with Ram2sav, but will all of those reset flags be written?

If this all works, if I move my character to my room in Littleroot, I can technically replay the game without losing my current data or my game time.

• 2 weeks later...

If you still want to do it a week later, I'd suggest you start a new game on another cartridge and extract a clean save as soon as you gain control over your character (input same name&gender).

You'll be able to load both this new save and your current save in PKHex and make a flag diff to see what has changed, then try reverting back those flags (keep a copy of your save).

Messing with flag can lead to unexpected results, and I've never read about someone doing the same thing so if you get to make it work, please tell us^^

Thanks for the reply! I haven't done anything yet, but I was going to attempt starting a new game on my current cart and revert back my old save data once I finish the game again. I only know one other person who has the game and I don't think she'd be keen to erase her data for me. I guess I could make a request on the forums for a blank save and check.