I need help with my saves

Xkroter

Hello, I am Xkroter, darksalamence16 in PxP, and this is my first thread. First, I am spanish, but I think I can speak with you with my english.

Well, I need help because I want to transform this savs:

-Pokemon White

-Pokemon Heartgold

Into this savs:

-Pokemon Black

-Pokemon SoulSilver

I do the method of put the name of the .nds in the sav (Put "soulsilver" in my heartgold sav") and I start the game in my flashcard, but there are little errors in the two savs that I want to improve, like phrases that say some people or things like that

For example in pokemon black (white) I found two Drayden (one in the house and the other in the gym) or things like the white forest (This I have done it yet with the PokeCGear)

So if you can tell me how to transform this savs 100% legal I will be very gratefull :redface:

Converting saves like that are kinda difficult. Usually it'd be better to just move boxes and player data over and complete the storyline as is (or use someone else's save as a template). The problem lies within the flags that are used separated in each version and do not necessarily have a direct counterpart when switching.

Converting saves like that are kinda difficult. Usually it'd be better to just move boxes and player data over and complete the storyline as is (or use someone else's save as a template). The problem lies within the flags that are used separated in each version and do not necessarily have a direct counterpart when switching.

Ok, I will do that

An other question. I know that With poke sav I can edit my ID and other things

My question is: there is any program to edit The récords of that sav?

Yes, to edit things like The Number of changes, of battles, of Eggs, The time playing The game...

The things that I Would like to put in that save like The other ¿It is any program?

Sorry, I didn't do much save editing in those gens. PokeGen is usually the goto, except I don't believe that it really has features outside of Pokemon editing.

Ok, thank you very much. Do you know someone on this forum who I can talk about this?