Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1519

Thread: Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Alexi "WildChild" Laiho Wiki Contributor COBHC's Avatar

Re: Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshady View Post
    can someone helpme with the code that let you re do the enigma stone event to caught latios in heart gold

(l+r) walk in pkmart and receive it you know from the man in green
    94000130 FCFF0000
    62111880 00000000
    B2111880 00000000
    20009E4C 00000003
    10009E50 00000218
    D2000000 00000000
    click the spoiler for a killer image of ALEXI the owner of the fucking HATE CREW

Spoiler

that´s right man COB stands for Children Of Bodom!!!!

B-E-A-fucking-UTIFUL!!!!!!!! <------------- Ripped from Stockholm Knockout Challenge live DVD !!!!

i know that code thanks ive already caught a latios but i need to re-do the event i have another enigma stone from the green man at pokemart but when i enter the museum in pewter city nothing hapen so i need the code to re-caught latios from the enigma stone please does anyone know it

Not sure if it's the event code but here's this

Latios or Latias
    Press Start + Select while in the green house above the Vermilion City's Gym, then exit.
    94000130 FFF30000
    B2111880 00000000
    20001054 00000001
    20001133 00000019
    D2000000 00000000

i tried that to but is for the roaming latias in heart gold not for the latios from the enigma stone

THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Domras View Post
    OK double checking I got a bunch of EV codes off page 21 in the thread but some people later on said they didn't work can anyone post ones that do work or confirm those ones work for US HGSS?
    That is because the code that was posted was the Platinum version. And the other one, people said it isn't working when they mark their Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    That is because the code that was posted was the Platinum version. And the other one, people said it isn't working when they mark their Pokemon.
    I'll double check but looks like no EV codes yet if any one can post some that be awesome. Even if it's just hit a certain button to give a pokemon max EV's for their level.

Hey, two questions. This is the third time I've posted this and I'll keep posting this until I get at least ONE response. Does anyone know if the POKEMON gender modifier would work on the event Pichu that's always a female no matter what? I was really hoping for it to be a male...And Action Replay is the only way to do it; IF it's possible in the first place. Second question. Is there a max EV code for lvl 100's? I really regret rare candy'ing a LEGIT random shiny encounter before I even knew or heard about EVs, and I'm really upset about that. Is there a code that will give me the desired EVs in it that I couldn't get normally?

Okay, I found out I lied.

In addition to the codes for the Darkrai and Riolu from Pokemon Ranger (both events) and the Nature modifier for caught pokemon, there is one more request I wish to make.

If possible, I would like a code where you can call the Gym Leaders and schedule a rematch with them regardless of what day and time it is. That would make training my team for the Double battle against Clair and Lance so much easier.

So thats what, 4 different codes I'm requesting. Hope I'm not asking for too much. Hate to be picky, but should those event codes be possible, I'd prefer if they came through the green dude at the mart. If you think I'm being annoying, tell me. Keep up the awesome work people!

anyone have an ar code for
    .max coins in game corner

Action Replay Researcher Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Avatar
    Riolu's Soul, Pikachu's Heart & Oshawott's Courage!

Yes the gender modifier code works 100% on the notch ear pichu.

You guys really need to look through this thread because most of your questions already been answered several times.

I've answered mostly all the questions that I know I can answer. So please before you post a question, please look through this thread.

[UPDATE]

1. I'm working on the IV/EV Modifier.
    2. I'm working on the Pokemon Nature Modifier (Not Wild Pokemon)
    3. Yes the Gender Modifier works 100% on the Notch Ear Pichu.
    4. I'm working on the Shiny Modifier so it can work with every single Wild Pokemon, Event Pokemon, Nonlegit-Legendary Pokemon, Legit Legendary Pokemon, Pokemon Eggs and Roaming Pokemon.
    5. I've just started working on the Re-Battle Special Pokemon such as the Red Gyradous, Notch Ear Pichu, Celebi Event, Bill's Eevee, Togepi Egg, ect.

[SPECIAL UPDATE]

I'll be converting codes from Pokemon D/P/PL, Pokemon Rangers and Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia into HG/SS codes for the US Version. By doing this, we'll be able to get infinite Riolu/Darkrai/Deoxys/Mew/ect.

You rock \m/

Could you make a code for a lvl 100 pichu (the event one) cuz it takes a long time for rare candies...
    “I have one thing to say to those non-believers. … Don’t ever underestimate the heart of a champion.”
    "I'm like rexona, I won't let you down"
    "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me."

Spoiler

HEY I'M STILL LOOKING OF RA CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ONCE BUT THEY DON'T WORK STARTING TO THINK ITS CAUSE I HAVE THE ANCIENT OLD DS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, IN ADDITION I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR ALL THE CODES I CAN FIND THAT WORK FOR THE U.S VERSION ID IPKE-4DFFBF91 I HAVE A GREAT POKEMON MODIFIER THAT WORKS WITH ME AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE POKEMON IV AND EV CODES ARE USED FOR PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Right now their are no IV/EV Modifier codes that works yet. So you need to wait until I'm finished with it. Read my Updates please.

Hi if anyone has the US Version Pokemon Level Modifier or the US Version Wild Pokemon Level Modifier please post it. With this code I can make every In-Game Event Pokemon that are not Lv.100 into Lv.100.

Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast