Hi, even though I'm new. . .

N1X4T0M

. . . I'm kinda tired of the Firmware Announcement. Yes, I am aware of 4.6.0-24U rendering QRs useless. But, I never give up the fight even when Nintendo says , "No, you can't".

My name is Nicholas Manuel (NNID: N1X4T0M), and may I say, felicitations to you all. I've been playing Pokemon since Silver, and since then, it has been an on-and-off ride. I did skip Gen V, but that won't stop me from playing the game. Even with the patches and firmware updated, I still think the game can be exploited, every update comes with bugs, some fixed, but raises new ones, which can be used to try and exploit the games. I mentioned a suggestion in the announcement about changing their tactics. If you have updated your 3DS system to 4.6.0-24U, never capitulate! The lab boys must do whatever it takes to bash the Browser. I care not the risk, even if Nintendo did care about their software and hardware, since 1985. This update just made me angry at Nintendo, and I aim to know why they did it.

This nerf is a big deal for those who want to complete the National Pokedex, say me. Because now, it's impossible without having to make friends with other players. Trust me, I am neither social, nor competitive a Trainer.

Aside from this dick move from Nintendo, I am doing fine, under normal circumstances. Any of you want to battle me, for orientation?

• 2 weeks later...