Nickname (If wanted): Misery Melody

Trainer ID (If specific): 43101

Secret ID (If specific): N/A

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes.

Egg (Yes or No): No.

Nature: Quiet

Pokérus Status: None

Pokéball Captured In: Moon Ball

EV Stats: 252 Special Def., 100 Def, 100 HP, 50 Special Atk.

IV Stats: All 31

Ribbons (If any): All ribbons that are legit.

Location/Date Met: I want to Date Met to be August 5, 2006. Location: White Forest (A place in Pokemon White.)

Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Trick Room, Moonblast

Pokemon Species: Scizor

Held Item: None

Level: 100

Ability: Technician

Nickname (If wanted): no u

Nature: Adamant

Pokéball Captured In: Nest Ball

EV Stats: 160 Attack, 128 HP, 136 Defense, 84 Special Defense

Ribbons (If any): None

Location/Date Met: Any is fine.

Moves: Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, Aerial Ace

Pokemon Species: Gardevoir

Ability: Trace

Nickname (If wanted): Osiris

Nature: Modest

Pokéball Captured In: Love Ball

EV Stats: 252 Special Def., 252 Special Attack, 4 Speed

Location/Date Met: Any is fine.

Moves: Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Energy Ball

FC: 3523-3284-3912

Things about Gardevoir to revise:

Uhm... Pokemon Black and White were released in 2011.. Nor can a B/W pokemon be in a moonball. The moon ball was a HGSS thing for as far as transferring up goes, and can therefore only legally be on pokemon that can be caught in the wild in HGSS. (It was only starting XY that we got ball breeding)

EVs are at level 100 divided by 4. 50/4 = 12.5. Furthermore, the EV total is currently 502 of 510.

Things about Scizor:

is the nickname really "no u"? Just checking.

Other than that, they are ready. Awaiting reply before I inject to trade.

Uhm... Pokemon Black and White were released in 2011.. Nor can a B/W pokemon be in a moonball. The moon ball was a HGSS thing for as far as transferring up goes, and can therefore only legally be on pokemon that can be caught in the wild in HGSS. (It was only starting XY that we got ball breeding)

Unless the new updates fixed this, which I don't know, balls don't matter. I've done requests and trades where Gen VI pokemon got bankballs, and they all passed through. Yet if you slap on any pokeball over a Dream Radar mon, you're blocked from trading.

Unless the new updates fixed this, which I don't know, balls don't matter. I've done requests and trades where Gen VI pokemon got bankballs, and they all passed through. Yet if you slap on any pokeball over a Dream Radar mon, you're blocked from trading.

That's true. The game doesn't care at all. It's not 100% legal though. For example, if a pokemon with an illegal ball were to be seen on a VGC tournament they might send you home I guess.

EVs are at level 100 divided by 4. 50/4 = 12.5. Furthermore, the EV total is currently 502 of 510.

Things about Scizor:

is the nickname really "no u"? Just checking.

Other than that, they are ready. Awaiting reply before I inject to trade.

Oh, sorry, didn't know that. I'd like Gardevoir to be in a normal Pokeball, then. And I know about the EVs.

Yes, I want Scizor's nickname to be 'no u'.

Also, there's one more Pokemon I want:

Pokemon Species: Meloetta

Ability: Serene Grace

Nickname (If wanted): The Boogie (It's the name of an artist on deviantART, in case you were wondering.) (Not sure if it will be legit if it has a nickname, but I have a shiny Jirachi named Flumes and it's perfectly fine)

Trainer ID (If specific):

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No): No.

Nature: Hasty

Pokéball Captured In: Any

EV Stats: 152 Special Attack, 152 Attack, 200 Speed, 4 HP

Location/Date Met: Any

Moves: Psyshock, Relic Song, Drain Punch, Knock Off

Edited by wickedwitch

Oh, sorry, didn't know that. I'd like Gardevoir to be in a normal Pokeball, then. And I know about the EVs.

Yes, I want Scizor's nickname to be 'no u'.

Also, there's one more Pokemon I want:

Pokemon Species: Meloetta

Ability: Serene Grace

Nickname (If wanted): The Boogie (It's the name of an artist on deviantART, in case you were wondering.) (Not sure if it will be legit if it has a nickname, but I have a shiny Jirachi named Flumes and it's perfectly fine)

Trainer ID (If specific):

Secret ID (If specific):

Shiny (Yes or No): No.

Nature: Hasty

Pokéball Captured In: Any

EV Stats: 152 Special Attack, 152 Attack, 200 Speed, 4 HP

Location/Date Met: Any

Moves: Psyshock, Relic Song, Drain Punch, Knock Off

Ready to trade. I prepped both a nicknamed as well as a not nicknamed Meloetta so as to avoid having to inject a not nicknamed later. Also Meloetta has a Wishing Ribbon as that is the event ribbon. Can't avoid that one :tongue:

Ready to trade. I prepped both a nicknamed as well as a not nicknamed Meloetta so as to avoid having to inject a not nicknamed later. Also Meloetta has a Wishing Ribbon as that is the event ribbon. Can't avoid that one :tongue:

Gah, you were online a few hours before I saw this. ;-;

Is there a way we could arrange a time?

Our timezones are probably completely different, though.

I can get online now :tongue:?

(and yeah, probably, my time zone is GMT+2 otherwise named CEST, Central European Summer Time)

Edit: I'm online. Not sure what your IGN is, friend list said you did add me o.e

I want a thousand arrow,thousand waves zygarde with nature careful and the ground gem.where I encounter I want to be at the victory road.holding the ground gem. Level 80 if you could do this I would be really happy.zygarde my favorite pokemon and I'm playing pokemon omega ruby

I want a thousand arrow,thousand waves zygarde with nature careful and the ground gem.where I encounter I want to be at the victory road.holding the ground gem. Level 80 if you could do this I would be really happy.zygarde my favorite pokemon and I'm playing pokemon omega ruby

Um...why are you replying to my thread?

You need to make your own if you want people to see your request...

If you don't know how to, go to http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?22-Pok%E9mon-Requests and click "Post New Thread" at the top.

Not legal, can't trade via Wifi.

@Favna

Actually, I think I'll just ask someone else for the Pokemon. I kind of need them /now/, and it's hard to catch you online. ;-; Plus, there are more Pokemon I want to request, and I think it would be easy to include the ones I haven't been able to receive yet.

@Favna

Actually, I think I'll just ask someone else for the Pokemon. I kind of need them /now/, and it's hard to catch you online. ;-; Plus, there are more Pokemon I want to request, and I think it would be easy to include the ones I haven't been able to receive yet.

So uh.. I'm available now.

Just an advice from me for the future by the way, try to like.. Find a way to easily get notified about replies perhaps ;)? For example, I myself have tapatalk on my phone which gives phone notifications.

So uh.. I'm available now.

Just an advice from me for the future by the way, try to like.. Find a way to easily get notified about replies perhaps ;)? For example, I myself have tapatalk on my phone which gives phone notifications.

Okay, I'm online, I'm just waiting for you :v

---

I would, but I don't have a phone or anything like that. :/