This site is pretty much dead?

Barely anyone posts anymore, most threads are dead, the news was barely updated... what´s going on?

Activity here is based on hacking, genning, exploits. When the browser exploits debuted in January, this forum was crowded with people signing up, most asking for help, some just to say "thanks." When that became castrated by the new update, some of those same people turned to asking the same question, feeling it it came from the same person, over and over and over again. When will browser exploit come to 9.5.23? It won't, so with nothing new on the horizon other than event contribution, requests, PKHex topics and ROM talk (those things in itself aren't very frequent), this forum is what it is.

Having been here for a couple months, I'm used to it by now.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I posting here because of some nasty bugs.... I got this when visiting this website..... :(

ERROR

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 176.31.117.6:80

What going on? Sometimes I did it visit here or sometimes not.... I hope your guys find a way and fix it! :)

I am checking regularly for over a year now and I still see the same sentence in the Events section: "The next step will be Gen IV pkm files such as the Pokémon sets from Colosseum and xD, and then Gen III events (in Gen IV Pal Parked pkm format)."

I posting here because of some nasty bugs.... I got this when visiting this website..... :(

What going on? Sometimes I did it visit here or sometimes not.... I hope your guys find a way and fix it! :)

Problem isn't with the site. It is with your computer. This site has never "had bugs".

I am checking regularly for over a year now and I still see the same sentence in the Events section: "The next step will be Gen IV pkm files such as the Pokémon sets from Colosseum and xD, and then Gen III events (in Gen IV Pal Parked pkm format)."

You are welcome to work on it yourself. But for the most part, there are legal versions of almost everything from Gen 3 on floating out there. I rreally don't know how much more work could be done, especially Gen 4 since almost all wonder cards are posted in the forum or hosted on the site.

Problem isn't with the site. It is with your computer. This site has never "had bugs".

You are welcome to work on it yourself. But for the most part, there are legal versions of almost everything from Gen 3 on floating out there. I rreally don't know how much more work could be done, especially Gen 4 since almost all wonder cards are posted in the forum or hosted on the site.

Why I have to work on it? You stated on your site that next step will be gen 3 events and then you left this message for over a year insted of updating the section. This is just laziness. I was thinking that Gen 3 events were incomplete thus the section isn't finished.

Nostalgia Moment: I still remember the days when this site used to be called... Oh what was it? Pokesav.org if I'm not mistaken? Back then it was Generation 4 and everyone was hacking and pokesav-ing their D/P/Pl/HG/SS games. This place was bustling!

My video game hobby growing up as a teen wasn't simply Pokemon, it was playing around with Pokesav, and then eventually Pokegen, to get the most out of the games. Those were the days :) I was much younger then, more carefree.