Make Eggs From Hacked Pokemon

Raleiigh

legal mons = obtained without any use of somthing not intended by the game. So obviously if you hack a mon's mom or dad it will not be legal.

But, given you don't make something impossible like 2G balls with HA, this will give you a legit pokemon, which is likely to be usable for wifi battles.

legal mons = obtained without any use of somthing not intended by the game. So obviously if you hack a mon's mom or dad it will not be legal.

But, given you don't make something impossible like 2G balls with HA, this will give you a legit pokemon, which is likely to be usable for wifi battles.

sorry ididnt understand your 2nd sentence iam just new to pokemon hax so i dont know acronyms or such can u make it simple

An egg hatched from 2 hacked parents will most of the time be able to be taken for wifi battles.

It will be called "legit" because it looks like it is legal but it isn't. However, if for example its mum was a female serperior with its contrary ability in a dream ball, your hatched mon will also have contrary AND the dream ball, which is impossible. It would then be called "hacked".

But for what I know, even if theorically hacked, this mon would still be able to enter wifi battles (due to nintendo servers being a bit lazy on security).

(sorry if my grammar is bad/hard to understand, english is not my mother tongue)

An egg hatched from 2 hacked parents will most of the time be able to be taken for wifi battles.

It will be called "legit" because it looks like it is legal but it isn't. However, if for example its mum was a female serperior with its contrary ability in a dream ball, your hatched mon will also have contrary AND the dream ball, which is impossible. It would then be called "hacked".

But for what I know, even if theorically hacked, this mon would still be able to enter wifi battles (due to nintendo servers being a bit lazy on security).

(sorry if my grammar is bad/hard to understand, english is not my mother tongue)

well your English is good i understand it very clearly thanks mate will try that do you know if i edited my trainers info and items can i still wifi battle? :o i will make my money max and all my items but not hack pokemons

well your English is good i understand it very clearly thanks mate will try that do you know if i edited my trainers info and items can i still wifi battle? :o i will make my money max and all my items but not hack pokemons

Those edits are fine, there's no way they'd be able to catch those edits unless they were watching you play physically. Plus the edits have no direct effect on your wifi battling and legality.