Need someone to extract my saves

Diancieite

Hello, I tried using the various extracting files to recover my pokemon on my OR save. Sadly, I don't have powersaves, cyber save editor, or any of that stuff, just a 3ds and a eshop pokemon game. I have had no luck in recovering any of my pokemon with anything that doesn't require external devices, and was wondering if anyone can recover my pokemon for me. I don't care about the save file itself at this point, I just want to have all my pokemon again :frown:

Here is the sav. file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvdj70ftisf6j1l/00000001.sav?dl=0

Please, I do not care how you do it, I just do not want my 10 years worth of work to go down the drain.

the origin was from my previous 3DS, when I transferred over to my new one, the only successful thing that transferred was my Nintendo network ID, meaning my save file nor the game itself transferred over correctly. the sav. file was made on launch night. I'm not sure what other info you need, I'm not smart enough to fix this myself, that is why I came here :frown:

the origin was from my previous 3DS, when I transferred over to my new one, the only successful thing that transferred was my Nintendo network ID, meaning my save file nor the game itself transferred over correctly. the sav. file was made on launch night. I'm not sure what other info you need, I'm not smart enough to fix this myself, that is why I came here :frown:

Did you put your old SD card in your new 3DS? Because what happened when my brother did a transfer was he thought it would just transfer all the contents of his old SD card to a new SD card, but in reality it just made his old SD card usable on his new 3DS. That may or may not be the case for you but thats what it sounds like to me.

Ok, what im going to do now is PKHeX my entire save file, but idk how to get a pcdata.bin file of it without me trying to get in game. how would one do this? I now have access to a 9.4 original 3ds with a AS cardridge. I'll use the cartridge to transfer over everyone via pokebank.

Ok, what im going to do now is PKHeX my entire save file, but idk how to get a pcdata.bin file of it without me trying to get in game. how would one do this? I now have access to a 9.4 original 3ds with a AS cardridge. I'll use the cartridge to transfer over everyone via pokebank.

Wait all you need to do is put the old SD card of yours in you're new 3DS and you should be good. Also I have no knowledge of PKHeX so I can't help you if that's not the case :/

my old sd got formatted along with my old 3ds, thats why it doesn't work.

Um it shouldn't have gotten formatted, what you need to do is redownload Pokemon OR onto the old SD card and you should be able to load the old save, because I'm thinking you just missed the last step of the transfer process which is to put the old SD card in the new 3DS. Even if the game itself doesn't show up on the old SD card the old data should still be readable from it, which is how you got your save on here in the first place.