Yveltal & Entei help?

Kingbloo

Hello.

Okay, so I genned a Yveltal into my AS game, but for some reason when I try to use it online, it doesn't work. Now, the moves that it has are Oblivion Wing/Roost/Disable/Dark Pulse. All moves it learns before level 50 which is what I set it to. Do I need to go into my Y game and gen it there and then transfer over.

The same thing happened for Entei, I gave it everything it all legal moves, but for some reason, it doesn't work over at the battle spot as well. However, Suicune and Raikou which are both shiny and even Lugia work just fine. I'm a bit stumped by these two. Any idea why this won't work?

Hello.

Okay, so I genned a Yveltal into my AS game, but for some reason when I try to use it online, it doesn't work. Now, the moves that it has are Oblivion Wing/Roost/Disable/Dark Pulse. All moves it learns before level 50 which is what I set it to. Do I need to go into my Y game and gen it there and then transfer over.

The same thing happened for Entei, I gave it everything it all legal moves, but for some reason, it doesn't work over at the battle spot as well. However, Suicune and Raikou which are both shiny and even Lugia work just fine. I'm a bit stumped by these two. Any idea why this won't work?

Upload the pokemon files so that people here can directly open it in PKHex to identify the problem. It will save you a lot of time and save us all from unnecessary back-and-forth questioning.