Kyurem

RustInPeace

What's a large request from somewhere else ended up being something to keep with me after fulfilling it, a database of legal legendary/mythical pokemon, with their shiny counterparts (those that are not shiny locked of course). Seemingly the only problem is Kyurem. I know I can't trade over its Black/White forms, but what about the special moves it learns upon fusing? I kept Fusion Bolt/Flare on the Kyurems, they couldn't be traded, then I put said moves as relearn moves for the respective Kyurem, still can't be traded. Regular Kyurems are tradeable though, so it's not a location/origin game/level problem.

Kyurem cannot have relearn moves. Why does it need to have its special moves?

Because those specific Kyurems are meant solely for absofusion, and those moves were requested. I never owned a Kyurem, so I don't know for sure how it works. Thinking and researching now, I think it can only learn those moves as the fused forms, and when unfused, Fusion Bolt/Flare are replaced. Right?

What's a large request from somewhere else ended up being something to keep with me after fulfilling it, a database of legal legendary/mythical pokemon, with their shiny counterparts (those that are not shiny locked of course). Seemingly the only problem is Kyurem. I know I can't trade over its Black/White forms, but what about the special moves it learns upon fusing? I kept Fusion Bolt/Flare on the Kyurems, they couldn't be traded, then I put said moves as relearn moves for the respective Kyurem, still can't be traded. Regular Kyurems are tradeable though, so it's not a location/origin game/level problem.

Where could I find that databse?