Editing Trainer Card Info through Ram

piplupwater

first off my apologies if i posted this in the wrong thread but i was wondering if there was a RAM tool/code that could change my trainer ID & secret id (Trainer Card) for my pokemon x game. about a couple months ago i was using powersaves and sadly it fully bricked my game. I was able to restore my old pokemon from a past file dump i had using the new XY/ORAS Ram injection code to a new cart but the only problem is i want to be able to have my old trainer id instead of changing the id of my pokemon to match the new id from my new save. Is there anything that can help me change it.

Edited by piplupwater
spelling correction

Damn full on save dumping now. Screw SaveDataFiler and waiting for the new save encryption being supported by "certain" flashcarts out there from which I will not mention by name. :P

The future is now and this is the one thing that will actually one up the current flashcarts out there as ya'll will lay claim to doing something they currently can not do. Extract decrypted saves on latest firmware/encryption keys. :D

Thanks for all the innovations you have brought to us. :D

Damn full on save dumping now. Screw SaveDataFiler and waiting for the new save encryption being supported by "certain" flashcarts out there from which I will not mention by name. :P

The future is now and this is the one thing that will actually one up the current flashcarts out there as ya'll will lay claim to doing something they currently can not do. Extract decrypted saves on latest firmware/encryption keys. :D

Thanks for all the innovations you have brought to us. :D

Now. that's a sophisticatedly awesome