PKHeX Fighting with friends?

Alurous

Hello, before any of this I will start off, I am aware that Project Pokemon does not condone online battles, I do not use these Pokemons for online battles, however the purpose if me wanting to be battle is because my bestfriend and I Gen pokemons so we know what is best to raise and how it will end up when we do, and for this we need to Online Friend Battle each other.

I used to use PokeGen before, but it only has up to Generation 5. Since PKHeX has Gen 6, plus items, I wish to test out the Pokemons, however I cannot seem to be able to go into battle. After asking I realized that I was using 'Fateful encounter' option, cause I didn't initially knew what it meant, and now that I took it off, I still cannot get to battles. None of these Pokemons are legendary so the "Met at" is always Day Care, AS, Lv 1, Poke Ball, Date Jan 1st, 2015. What exactly is the best way to ensure that it looks the most legit-way possible?

Example images of what I do with Sylveon:

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

That is my Trainer ID and name, but I used a random SID. I don't know if it might be that, but I didn't use it in PokeGen, so I don't see why it would be a problem now.

1.PNG.05d5420786886b80aca74b9251f572dc.P

2.PNG.f446368b1609587ccaddc1e4d749f868.P

3.PNG.e7bb08f24f4066a14cf9bd387ddf957a.P

If it was hatched, then you are going to want to have met it as an egg. The egg met location is the Day Care helpers. The met location is where it is hatched. Most of my eggs hatch around the battle resort or Verdanturf area.

If it was hatched, then you are going to want to have met it as an egg. The egg met location is the Day Care helpers. The met location is where it is hatched. Most of my eggs hatch around the battle resort or Verdanturf area.

It wasn't as egg, but it was meant to be like it was. Is the met location right though? or should I check as egg and put a location like you mentioned? I don't want it to be transported as an egg though.

As Egg on the met page means it was hatched (met as an egg). Is Egg on the main page means it is currently an egg (which you don't want). The met location can be almost anything (except for things like Day Care helpers) as long as it came from an egg.

As Egg on the met page means it was hatched (met as an egg). Is Egg on the main page means it is currently an egg (which you don't want). The met location can be almost anything (except for things like Day Care helpers) as long as it came from an egg.

then that is probably my situation, I'll switch and check it out. Thank you :)

I added it, I switch locations also cause I noticed it was wrong, since As Egg should be Day Care helpers and Met location should be Battle resort. however I still cannot use them. I cannot think of anything else that could of gone wrong. All these moves and items exist in ORAS, all mega stones too. None are Always Mega hacked, EVs are less than 510, and all 31 IVs round up the same.

I either have to put relearn moves, or I'm doing something wrong in the Main tab. Language is English, country USA, 3DS is indeed North America. so could it be their PID? or could it be that they have my OT, ID but not SID and there for it isn't allowing me to use them?

Sorry, I am unsure as to what you mean. I put my OT and leave both ID and SID blank?

Nevermind, you don't need to set Latest OT for your own Pokemon. But you still need to roll for an encryption constant.

If your Pokemon was hatched, be sure to include all of the moves it would have upon hatching, including its level 1 moves.

Nevermind, you don't need to set Latest OT for your own Pokemon. But you still need to roll for an encryption constant.

If your Pokemon was hatched, be sure to include all of the moves it would have upon hatching, including its level 1 moves.

Alright, I'll try. How do I encrypt constant?

Just hit the reroll button where it says "Encryption constant."

YbVt6yF.png

Thank you. However I tried that, I took the SID off, and rerolled. added egg moves to them. Still same thing, I think you just can't use this online at all. However why it stops it and not PokeGen, I have no idea.