Web Browser Wondercard Injection for XY and ORAS.

Save File Dumping and Injection is available here.

This requires you use a 3ds on system nand 9.0-9.5. You CANNOT use any other firmware, nor a new nintendo 3ds, nor a 3ds on 9.x emunand.

If it isn't working, please clear your browser history and cookies and try again.

This cannot be used to inject the Eon Ticket. It has other data it needs to be considered valid.

Please do not discuss Pokemon legality help in this thread. The place for that is here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-Pok%E9mon-Legality

This is a method based off of Yifan Lu's spider3DSTools (https://github.com/yifanlu/Spider3DSTools) to inject wondercards in to your game with only a 9.X 3ds and an SD card reader.

Instructions:

1. Download wondercardcode.zip from the bottom of this post, unzip it, and put code.bin at the root of your 3ds's SD card.

2. Put a wondercard (.wc6) file at the root of your SD card, and rename it "wondercard.bin". You can find wondercards in the Event Contributions thread, or make them with WC6 Editor. There's an example included in the download (contrary serperior).

3. On your 3ds, open up the game you want to inject to. Select Mystery Gift, but don't view the card collection.

4. Open your web browser, and go to http://loadcode.projectpokemon.org -- After the web browser crashes, open up your game and check the card collection. Your wondercard should now be in slot 1.

5. Pick up your wondercard from the lady in the pokemon center, then save.

If it doesn't work, please let me know so that I can give you a file that will let me debug why it isn't working and fix whatever the issue is.

Source is included in the download.

Frequently Asked Questions

> What's the root directory? The Root directory of your SD card is the base folder. C: \ is the root of the C Drive, etc.

> What is emunand? Am I on Sysnand or Emunand? If you have to ask this question and/or don't know what either of those words mean, you are on Sysnand and this will work.

> Where can I find wondercards? Look here.

> The exploit isn't working! When I run it, nothing happens, and I don't have a wondercarddebug.bin! Clear your 3ds browser's cache/cookies. Scroll down to the bottom of settings and hit "Initialize Save Data", then try again.

> What does this work on? This works on Old 3ds and old 3ds XL firmwares 9.0-9.4.

> When do I trigger this? Load the website in the 3ds browser AFTER opening the game and selecting mystery gift, but BEFORE checking your card collection.

Download:

wondercardcode.zip

wondercardcode.zip

Edited by SciresM

Thanks for this awesome tool! =) could a version of this be used to export wondercards to the SD card? I have several Italian wondercards on my Y/OR cartridges but no means to export/contribute them to this forum at the moment =)

Hello! So, I put the "code.bin" file at the root of my SD Card. I downloaded the 524 - Aaaah ! Un Ectoplasma chromatique ! and renamed the file "wondercard.bin" as explained, then put it at the root of my SD Card. I went on my 3DS to play to AS and went into the Mystery Gift section. I returned to the HOME Menu, went on the Web Brower, went to the loadcode.projectpokemon.org webpage and it worked all fine. In my Wondercards, I've seen that I've got it, the one for the Shiney Gengar. So I clic exit, went into the Game and to a Pokémon Center... there wasn't a blue lady up in there waiting to give me my present. And it's been the same case for someone I know with a Diancie. It's like there's a part of the injection that doesn't happen. Anyway, if you could help me, I'd appreciate it, but it was more to let you know about it.

Thank your for all of your other Injections! I've used them a lot.

Hello! So, I put the "code.bin" file at the root of my SD Card. I downloaded the 524 - Aaaah ! Un Ectoplasma chromatique ! and renamed the file "wondercard.bin" as explained, then put it at the root of my SD Card. I went on my 3DS to play to AS and went into the Mystery Gift section. I returned to the HOME Menu, went on the Web Brower, went to the loadcode.projectpokemon.org webpage and it worked all fine. In my Wondercards, I've seen that I've got it, the one for the Shiney Gengar. So I clic exit, went into the Game and to a Pokémon Center... there wasn't a blue lady up in there waiting to give me my present. And it's been the same case for someone I know with a Diancie. It's like there's a part of the injection that doesn't happen. Anyway, if you could help me, I'd appreciate it, but it was more to let you know about it.

Thank your for all of your other Injections! I've used them a lot.

It is possible that the wondercards you are injecting are used already.

If this is the case, open them in WC6 editor (linked in the OP), then edit them to unused before injecting.

If this is the case, open them in WC6 editor (linked in the OP), then edit them to unused before injecting.

Hi SciresM, great work :D Is there the possibility to inject a save file and not only a box? I have the GW so I don't have any problem to do it.

I loaded it in WC6 with the ORAS support version. The wondercard wasn't used, but I changed it to used and saved it. I loaded it again in a new WC6 window. I changed the wondercard back to unused and saved it again. I've put it under wondercard.bin at the root of my SD Card, etc., etc. I receive the wondercard, it's there. But again, no one in the Pokémon Center. Also, if I restart the game after saving when getting the wondercard and being in the Pokémon Center, it — the wondercard, isn't there anymore.

Edited by Lenwei

Did you enter the Pokemon Center after you inserted the file? The game will load from the previous state, so have to actually enter the building after getting the Wonder Card for her to be there. (... unless I'm just remembering last Gen, and that was changed?)

Also, maybe you messed up one of the steps? First to not view the collection at all before injecting the file, then the second time to make sure you do look at it?

Also, I love your avatar! >_<

In fact, the first time I tried, I had previously saved my game inside of Mauville's Pokémon Center. So, when I saw that it didn't work, I returned into my game and saved outside of Mauville City. Again, I tried to get my Wondercard, and again, it didn't work. With nothing left to lose, I decided to create my own Wondercard with the informations of another one — Movie 2014 ダークライ Darkrai. I putted it as repeatable, did the whole thing involving the SD Card and 3DS Web Browser... still didn't work. So, I saved my game outside the Pokémon Center of Fortree City — yes, I moved, thinking the place could be the problem, closed it, closed my N3DS, and wished for a miracle to happen to me! No, seriously, I started my 3DS and went back into my Alpha Sapphire game.

SO HERE'S HOW I GOT IT.

While standing outside of Fortree City, I moved and played a little bit, like 5 or 10 secondes. Then, I went back to the HOME Menu, started the 3DS Web Browser, went on loadcode.projectpokemon.org, it crashed. After that, I went back into my game and entered the Pokémon Center. THERE SHE WAS, STANDING NEXT TO THE COUNTER! And I finally got my Movie 2014 ダークライ Darkrai.

SO, EASILY: TO GET THE WONDERCARDS POKEMONS OR OBJECTS, YOU NEED TO BE PLAYING IN THE GAME WHILE DOING THE PROCESS TO GET IT.

Also, thanks for the avatar compliment :biggrin:

That could well be a thing. The main point is that the data has to be loaded such that it is both stored and readable. (The how's and why's are beyond me to explain)

So, I should imagine that it never mattered to be seeing the Wonder Cards as much as it just being a stage that it was done right. That, and it made it easy to see if the Card had even been inserted at all, though entering the Pokemon Center will do that just as easy.

Congrats!

In fact, the first time I tried, I had previously saved my game inside of Mauville's Pokémon Center. So, when I saw that it didn't work, I returned into my game and saved outside of Mauville City. Again, I tried to get my Wondercard, and again, it didn't work. With nothing left to lose, I decided to create my own Wondercard with the informations of another one — Movie 2014 ダークライ Darkrai. I putted it as repeatable, did the whole thing involving the SD Card and 3DS Web Browser... still didn't work. So, I saved my game outside the Pokémon Center of Fortree City — yes, I moved, thinking the place could be the problem, closed it, closed my N3DS, and wished for a miracle to happen to me! No, seriously, I started my 3DS and went back into my Alpha Sapphire game.

SO HERE'S HOW I GOT IT.

While standing outside of Fortree City, I moved and played a little bit, like 5 or 10 secondes. Then, I went back to the HOME Menu, started the 3DS Web Browser, went on loadcode.projectpokemon.org, it crashed. After that, I went back into my game and entered the Pokémon Center. THERE SHE WAS, STANDING NEXT TO THE COUNTER! And I finally got my Movie 2014 ダークライ Darkrai.

SO, EASILY: TO GET THE WONDERCARDS POKEMONS OR OBJECTS, YOU NEED TO BE PLAYING IN THE GAME WHILE DOING THE PROCESS TO GET IT.

Also, thanks for the avatar compliment :biggrin:

OMFG Thank you so much! :D

Is there a way to have both the Pokémon-injecting code.bin AND the wondercard-injecting code.bin on the SD Card at the same time or do we have to replace them each time?

Also, can this process multiple wondercards at once or is it one at a time like the Pokémon injector?

There is no such thing as a power plant key, and there is nothing behind the power plant doors.

:oh, well at least i got the eon ticket:)

...THANKS 4 making all this new exploits!!! it start to feel like the next exploit will be a full save export&import:D

SciresM, can you debug this wonder card I made, I wanted to be that person who can trade Arceus on the GTS, but the card turns into an egg, and I can't get the egg or arceus.

tl;dr version

please debug this

[edit] any wonder card i try, even after initializing internet data fails. also the wonder card disappears

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ztxbmhq5c9kdhuz/AAA-F8W61POFsdBRkwnk27oqa?dl=0

I got it to work and here are the steps, I simply first applied it the step before the gallery and then again before stepping into a pokemon center. Got the eon ticket safe and sound, thank you so much.

(wont work so far, my fault of not reading the OP like i was supposed to)

First of all, thank you for the work you've put into this, to anybody that's helped. I don't know how difficult it was, but I know I'm gonna use it countless times. Secondly, is it possible to inject wondercards from previous generations? I see that they have different extensions than the Gen6 cards, and I wouldn't want to screw up anybody's system just to see. Also, do you know if it'll ever be possible to use this exploit to inject Pokemon into Gen 4 & 5 carts? I have no knowledge on the inner workings of this stuff, so I wouldn't know any better if the answer is obvious to you guys. Thanks again.