PokeBank on another 3DS

Hi all, sorry if i ever posted this in the wrong forum group,

I was wondering if it's either possible to:

1. Use the NNID of my main 3DSXL v9.4xx (Non-Gateway exploited) on my 3DS (Gateway exploited) v4.1xx (9.4xx emulNAND) console to freely download PokeBank (without paying again) from the eshop and still see everything as the same old account.

OR:

2. Do a system transfair of my 3DSXL v.4xx (Non-Gateway exploited to my 3DS (Gateway exploited) v4.1xx (9.4xx emulNAND) which will I hope transfair all my purchaces including my original pokebank and then system transfair everything back once i'm ready?

Thanks in advance.

I think the only way is system transfer, your NNID is linked to the console, and it's how they keep track of your purchasing and download history. You would need to transfer that to the other 3DS. It's a drag that's the case, they should allow for two consoles, owned by the same 1 person, to use 1 NNID. It would reduce the frequency of switching carts for transferring.

I think the only way is system transfer, your NNID is linked to the console, and it's how they keep track of your purchasing and download history. You would need to transfer that to the other 3DS. It's a drag that's the case, they should allow for two consoles, owned by the same 1 person, to use 1 NNID. It would reduce the frequency of switching carts for transferring.

Ok,so If i do the system transfair method, will it update my exported Gateway 3DS to sysNAND v9.4xx and remove the Gateway exploit? and Can it be possible to system transfair back everything to the original 3ds?

I've used Bank many times while on sysNAND and emuNAND, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Just one thing, somehow a Genesect I received in a trade disappeared when I deposited it to my Box 1 Slot 30 spot. This never happened before or since, but I'm suspicious and don't dare to deposit pokemon in that specific slot now. I never did a system transfer, you should probably look up Nintendo's support page on that. I might do one when I get a New 3DS XL.