Soft-Boiled Clefable in ORAS ?

Ra1d

Soft-Boiled clefairy can only be obtained in Leaf/Green or Fire-Red, does anyone know how to make it to look like it came from there using PKHeX ? This is the only pokemon that I can't figure out how to get into online battles because of the soft-boiled move, I tried setting Origin Game to Leafgreen as if I hatched it there, but still won't go online, did anyone have any success with this ?

Soft-Boiled clefairy can only be obtained in Leaf/Green or Fire-Red, does anyone know how to make it to look like it came from there using PKHeX ? This is the only pokemon that I can't figure out how to get into online battles because of the soft-boiled move, I tried setting Origin Game to Leafgreen as if I hatched it there, but still won't go online, did anyone have any success with this ?

I read that online battles only allow Gen VI native/hatched pokemon. I wouldn't know first hand though. What is its ability? It can't have the HA. Does it know Moonblast? If so, you had to make it a Clefairy first so it can learn Moonblast, then evolve into Clefable.

I read that online battles only allow Gen VI native/hatched pokemon. I wouldn't know first hand though. What is its ability? It can't have the HA. Does it know Moonblast? If so, you had to make it a Clefairy first so it can learn Moonblast, then evolve into Clefable.

Yeah i solved the problem, you just gotta set the Origin Game to Leafgreen, "Met at" to Poktransfer, "met at lvl" to 1 and make sure the "date met" has actually happened(meaning not 2/2016 won't work) =)