help with pokemon ORAS and save file

aos10

I downloaded SDF from -snip-, and put it in the internal SD card (not micro SD). I imported it successfully, so maybe the source of SDF for you was wrong? As for the save, unfortunately all you can do is dump the cart. When starting it up, the save file will be corrupted, as you can't backup the save, it's in the rom dump itself. When playing the rom, when you save it (meaning you're starting the game all over), you can extract the save from the rom with SDF. It's accessible in PKHex, when you "Export SAV" you have to save it as "main" overwriting the previous file. SDF again to import the save, and that's it.

Basically, you can't backup saves in Card2 retail carts (X/Y/OR/AS are Card2 games) on GW, at least not yet I hope.

Edited by Alpha
Removed link

I downloaded SDF from -snip-, and put it in the internal SD card (not micro SD). I imported it successfully, so maybe the source of SDF for you was wrong? As for the save, unfortunately all you can do is dump the cart. When starting it up, the save file will be corrupted, as you can't backup the save, it's in the rom dump itself. When playing the rom, when you save it (meaning you're starting the game all over), you can extract the save from the rom with SDF. It's accessible in PKHex, when you "Export SAV" you have to save it as "main" overwriting the previous file. SDF again to import the save, and that's it.

Basically, you can't backup saves in Card2 retail carts (X/Y/OR/AS are Card2 games) on GW, at least not yet I hope.

You can dump the ROM; card2 games store the save file within the ROM.

However, there's no way to decrypt retail Pokemon without a Powersaves, so you can't convert your savegame if it is using the proper 6.x encryption.

Edited by Alpha
Removed link

However, there's no way to decrypt retail Pokemon without a Powersaves, so you can't convert your savegame if it is using the proper 6.x encryption.

ok, that what i want to , i want to extract the save from the rom ( i think because its a nand game ? )

i manged to install savedatafiler finally

now what ?

Yeah, I typed that in the post (must not have been clear), but GW can't read the save file, it comes up as "corrupted." I just did everything necessary and it proved successful on Y.

1.) Play the Y rom and save when I got the Pokedex (I think it's fine to save after you get out of bed).

2.) Use SDF to export the save to the SD Card.

3.) Overwrite the save (called "main" in the "filer" folder) with one that came from the Powersave decrypting method + PKHex.

4.) Boot the rom and move the edited pokemon to Bank, and withdraw them from there with the retail cart.

You have to backup the game through Powersaves with a decryption method or through Cyber Save Editor, and inject them into the roms in GW. Can't simply backup with GW.

Yeah, I typed that in the post (must not have been clear), but GW can't read the save file, it comes up as "corrupted." I just did everything necessary and it proved successful on Y.

1.) Play the Y rom and save when I got the Pokedex (I think it's fine to save after you get out of bed).

2.) Use SDF to export the save to the SD Card.

3.) Overwrite the save (called "main" in the "filer" folder) with one that came from the Powersave decrypting method + PKHex.

4.) Boot the rom and move the edited pokemon to Bank, and withdraw them from there with the retail cart.

You have to backup the game through Powersaves with a decryption method or through Cyber Save Editor, and inject them into the roms in GW. Can't simply backup with GW.

i tried the main save

PKHeX can open then

but from some reason , when i load he game , its like i didn't do anything

i want to add the japanese wonder card Serperior

i tried the main save

PKHeX can open then

but from some reason , when i load he game , its like i didn't do anything

i want to add the japanese wonder card Serperior

If you just want to add the wonder card, then play the rom and save (I did after getting the Pokedex). Import the save with SDF, edit it on PKHex and inject this WC6 on the program. Export the SAV and overwrite the "main" file. Import back to game through SDF. I just did that successfully. Next, either trade it over to your retail cart, or Pokemon bank (while running emunand).

ok , manged to do that

is there a way to edit the stats for a pokemon ?

i can't check and edit like pokeGen

the reason o want that , because the battle maison is very hard

editing the EVs will make the pokemon can't be entered

i don't care for the online in rom , i want to miss with the game

ok , manged to do that

is there a way to edit the stats for a pokemon ?

i can't check and edit like pokeGen

the reason o want that , because the battle maison is very hard

editing the EVs will make the pokemon can't be entered

i don't care for the online in rom , i want to miss with the game

If you're playing on the rom, you can do the necessary backing up through SDF and editing the "main" save file on PKHex. You choose a pokemon with right click + view, edit the stats, and hit right click + set. Export the save, replacing "main," import through SDF. Then transfer the pokemon so they end up in your retail cart. If the pokemon you want to edit came from the retail cart, then either trade with the rom or Pokebank while running EmuNAND for the rom to go withdraw the cart pokemon.

If you're playing on the rom, you can do the necessary backing up through SDF and editing the "main" save file on PKHex. You choose a pokemon with right click + view, edit the stats, and hit right click + set. Export the save, replacing "main," import through SDF. Then transfer the pokemon so they end up in your retail cart. If the pokemon you want to edit came from the retail cart, then either trade with the rom or Pokebank while running EmuNAND for the rom to go withdraw the cart pokemon.

the stats can't be edited

jrcQj5a.jpg

the stats can't be edited

jrcQj5a.jpg

I should've said IVs/EVs, classifying them as part of "stats." Well when you level up a pokemon with IV investment through breeding and EV investment through specific stats, you'll see the big changes. That's all legal, I don't see the fun in giving 999 or absurdly high stat numbers to any pokemon. Even though Battle Maison on ORAS is a blatant copy/paste job from X/Y, I'd still go at it legal and/or legit. Also, the EVs can't exceed 510, again, not legal at all, might explain your Maison troubles.

I should've said IVs/EVs, classifying them as part of "stats." Well when you level up a pokemon with IV investment through breeding and EV investment through specific stats, you'll see the big changes. That's all legal, I don't see the fun in giving 999 or absurdly high stat numbers to any pokemon. Even though Battle Maison on ORAS is a blatant copy/paste job from X/Y, I'd still go at it legal and/or legit. Also, the EVs can't exceed 510, again, not legal at all, might explain your Maison troubles.

i done that in black 2 to beat all the trainer in black tower

they were extremely hard