Using PKHex With A Flashcard

I have retail copies of X and Omega Ruby. I have acquired dumped ROMs of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. With Pokegen, I injected PKMs into a flashcard copy, then traded the injected pokemon into my retail copy. However, this generation, the save files on the retail copies are encrypted. So, what I need to know is, when I make a OR/AS save file on a 3DS flashcard, will those save files be encrypted too? If yes, how do I decrypt them in order to open those saves with PKHex? Once I get past that obstacle, I know that I can transfer the hexed mons from the flashcard ROM to my Pokemon Bank...

I have retail copies of X and Omega Ruby. I have acquired dumped ROMs of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. With Pokegen, I injected PKMs into a flashcard copy, then traded the injected pokemon into my retail copy. However, this generation, the save files on the retail copies are encrypted. So, what I need to know is, when I make a OR/AS save file on a 3DS flashcard, will those save files be encrypted too? If yes, how do I decrypt them in order to open those saves with PKHex? Once I get past that obstacle, I know that I can transfer the hexed mons from the flashcard ROM to my Pokemon Bank...

For usage of saves on flashcarts with PKhex,

first off: Are you using Gateway 3DS?

If not using GW, it is presently not possible.

If yes,

1. Install savedatafiler.cia (let's call it SDF) onto 3DS home dashboard. (can't tell you where to find it.)

2. Have Pokemon "selected" on red card. (as though pokemon cartridge is inserted)

3. Open SDF and bottom screen, left most tab, select CTR card (cartridge slot) and press Y (it should be export save)

4. Close 3DS, eject 3DS SD card. open SD card with PC, enter savedatafiler folder and keep going in until you find "main"

5. Open main with Pkhex, make changes, "fix checksums", export save, name as "main"

6. place back into folder you took it out from, put SD card back into 3DS, boot 3DS into GW as per normal.

7. Have Pokemon showing, enter SDF

8. Bottom screen, right most tab, hovering over the save, press "L+A" (to insert save back)

SDF decrypts and encrypts the save for you.

So far, there is no other method for public users.

(ignoring the decrypt partially using powersaves)

For usage of saves on flashcarts with PKhex,

first off: Are you using Gateway 3DS?

If not using GW, it is presently not possible.

If yes,

1. Install savedatafiler.cia (let's call it SDF) onto 3DS home dashboard. (can't tell you where to find it.)

2. Have Pokemon "selected" on red card. (as though pokemon cartridge is inserted)

3. Open SDF and bottom screen, left most tab, select CTR card (cartridge slot) and press Y (it should be export save)

4. Close 3DS, eject 3DS SD card. open SD card with PC, enter savedatafiler folder and keep going in until you find "main"

5. Open main with Pkhex, make changes, "fix checksums", export save, name as "main"

6. place back into folder you took it out from, put SD card back into 3DS, boot 3DS into GW as per normal.

7. Have Pokemon showing, enter SDF

8. Bottom screen, right most tab, hovering over the save, press "L+A" (to insert save back)

SDF decrypts and encrypts the save for you.

So far, there is no other method for public users.

(ignoring the decrypt partially using powersaves)

Gateway would be the specific flashcart to use with PKHeX anyways. I mean. I might get one later on though. Because I had an SD card. But that also came with a micro SD