Pokegen Help On Omega Sapp/Ruby

k9test

Hi guys, I captured some pokemon (metang) from a legit pokemon black 2, and then traded to my R4 rom pokemon black to edit it with the pokegen. I finished and got my metang all 31 ivs and perfect evs with a good moveset. It goes through the pokebank check and then I transfer my perfect metang to my Pokemon omega ruby. In my omega ruby, have my c-gear and go try to do wifi rating battles with the metang, however it does not let my metang through the check. I don't know what is wrong. I tried to use perfect made pokemon from pokegen from my Pokemon X. These perfect made pokemon work on the rating battles in pokemon x/y, however when I transfer them to Omega ruby/sapphire they can't participate in the wifi rating battles. I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem and have they found solutions to it.

You are restricted to Hoenn native Pokémon unfortunately.

Thank you for your reply! Can you explain more? Hoenn native as in: only pokemon that can be captured in Omega Sapp/Ruby? Or only Hoenn Region? Because I tried a Rotom from my X/Y version and it works on rating wifi. And I'm sure other X/Y pokemon work on Wifi rating too.

Thank you for your reply! Can you explain more? Hoenn native as in: only pokemon that can be captured in Omega Sapp/Ruby? Or only Hoenn Region? Because I tried a Rotom from my X/Y version and it works on rating wifi. And I'm sure other X/Y pokemon work on Wifi rating too.

I meant Gen VI native. Only Pokemon from Kalos and Hoenn of this generation. They can be caught or hatched (even from transferred parents), but no Pokemon that were transferred in.