Is the forum dying?

Bagel

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/search.php?do=getnew&contenttype=vBForum_Post

Seems pretty active to me. Maybe not as active as some larger forums, but there is chat at least on the forums.

(On the other hand, I don't check all the posts at one time, so when I do check, there's more posts I haven't read.)

The research scene is somewhat active on the forums. Recently psy_commando and I did research and made progress on a ROM editor for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Also, I moved this thread to Forums Feedback.

I think that the OP may be saying that the forum isn't as inviting to new members as it once was and it can be a little confusing to navigate or understand otherwise, so it appears as though there's not much going on when in fact there is plenty of discussion; it's just that they don't know where to look.

Eh, you would think there would be more discussion going on in the ORAS section, or even the recent XY, but since XY proved itself to be a rather subpar game for single player and there seems to be other places where one can have casual discussions for the game, you do not see as much traffic here for that, but rather people asking for help on their Powersaves or RAM editing and such. I think the bulk of the activity takes place in the development section, which is why it seems to be lacking in activities.

We're trying, I promise! I may even have to put up some obscenely long article that nobody reads or comments on yet again...