pokemon x/y 1.3 update

hisoka

dont think so

this is what serebii says

"Following the release of the Version 1.3 patch last night, one of the small features that have been added has been confirmed. In addition to various bugfixes, such as a fix regarding Vivillon's image not properly appearing in Friend Safari's menus, the patch now fixes various special animations for when PokéBalls open on trying to capture a Pokémon or sending one in battle. Previously, these animations could be seen in battle, but not when you sent out your first Pokémon. Now, these will always appear when they are your first Pokémon sent in battle"

i heard it blocks all pokegen/sav/powersave pokemon now??

is this confirmed??

---

you sure?? because i am reading about all these reports on forums/twitter/youtube about genned mons not working anymore people

need more input on this because there goes my team :(

What I did last night:

1. Download the patch on my v9.0 3DS and my Gateway 3DS (have two 3DS)

2. Used mystery gift to receive Diancie (I like having wondercards on my device),

3. Used Powersaves to give it max IVs.

4. Used PS to give my access to other wondercards, then received them, and gave those Pokemon max IVs.

5. Trade everything to my GW and it works fine.

6. Mega evolve all those Pokemon in battle, including some Genned Pokemon from Gen V (My GW Pokedex didn't have the shiny megas forme recorded)

IF TL;DR:

I confirm that the patch doesn't block any Pokemon.

Or at the very least, does not block Legit/Legal Pokemon in trading and normal gameplay.

Don't have Cybergadget to create myself an illegal Pokemon, and I don't intend to.

I did not try WiFi battles. Our forum doesn't want users using hacks on WiFi battles anyway...

And the reason

why I haven't downloaded the new patch for X/Y is because I want to wait until I've modified my 3DS XL plus 9x firmware. So I'll be able to gen with PKHeX. But my 3ds can still that update even when it's not hacked

You can actually delete patches.

Or remove the SD card when you wanna play Pokemon.