Hello Everyone!

KalriusX

Hi guys, so I have been browsing the site for a while and finally decided to make an account. I have been following Pokemon since the begining, doing TCG and all of that, but for some reason I never played the games until last year when I got a 3DS and Black 2. I have since played X and the new ORAS demo. I came to this forum after hearing about PokeGen and wanted to learn more. Since I was not able to play the older games and would rather not buy all the hardware to get the missed pokemon I thought PokeGen would be the best way to do it. Problem is, I have no idea how to edit my save and I cannot seem to find any tutorials that show me step by step. All of the ones I have seen keep saying things about action replays and flash carts and I have no idea what they are, how to use them, or where to get them. I was hoping you guys might be able to shed some light on it for me or point me in the direction of a good tutorial. I plan on using it to fill my pokedex completely, other than the ones I have from black 2 and X, so if there is any compilation of all the pokemon files that I can download that would be cool too.