Request: Black 2 Japanese Event Kyogre/Groudon Action Replay Code Request

DainRage

Ive been doing alot of searching, and found there are no codes for the events released in Japan, Groudon for Black 2 and Kyogre for White 2.

If anyone would be willing to help me out and generate a code for me I would be much appreciated :) I dont know much about them, but I have yet to stumble on a Unova Kyogre/Groudon, so they seem like a nice rarity to add to my collection :)

I would do it myself, but I have no access to a tool that can create action replay codes, as I dont own a computer, only an android device x.x Unless there is an android pokegen tool that creates action replay codes :D

I can't find the .pkm file themselves to make a code from, but I can generate a code that would place the Wonder Card for Groudon in Slot 1, and the Wonder Card for Kyogre in Slot 2. That way you can soft reset if you care for a specific Nature/IVs, etc.

But I first need to know what game you plan on using the code on? Or if you have both Black 2 and White 2, and you want them for the respective games. Either way, it'll work.

Edit: Missed seeing "Black 2" in the title, so assuming your game is English, I've generated the code. Since you don't have a computer, I guess you'll have to manually type in the code, so I apologize that it's quite long.

"Select + B" to activate code:

(Bad Code)

Edited by Deoxyz

Omg you are the best! And it seems shorter than the mew code I had gotten for HG (37 lines xD) So im used to all the typing :)

I really appreciate it :D Saved me from days of searching for a code that would most likely give me an un-transferrable one :D

All dem empty rows xD Just asking for academic reasons, is it possible to compress those empty values into 1 or 2 rows? Or do you just generate the codes, not create them? xD Im a numbers guy, I like to understand stuff :)

Edit: Ok I tested the code, I press select+b outside the pokecenter, then enter, nothing happens. Ive tried holding select+b as I entered as well, flown to different pokecenters, hell I even held select B the entire time my game was booting up xD

Ive triple checked the code, I have it down right x.x Are you sure its not some other button combo? Im not familiar with the FFF9000 in the first line xD though I usually see just select, start+select, r, l, and l+r xD

Edited by DainRage
UPDATE

All dem empty rows xD Just asking for academic reasons, is it possible to compress those empty values into 1 or 2 rows? Or do you just generate the codes, not create them? xD Im a numbers guy, I like to understand stuff :)

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to how this stuff all works, but I'm pretty sure it can't be compressed. I just generated the codes with PokeGen, which I had uploaded and set the WonderCard files for Slot 1 and 2.

Edit: Ok I tested the code, I press select+b outside the pokecenter, then enter, nothing happens. Ive tried holding select+b as I entered as well, flown to different pokecenters, hell I even held select B the entire time my game was booting up xD

Ive triple checked the code, I have it down right x.x Are you sure its not some other button combo? Im not familiar with the FFF9000 in the first line xD though I usually see just select, start+select, r, l, and l+r xD

Uh... odd. If you didn't do Select + B on the title screen and check out the Mystery Gift option first, you may wanna do that, then start the game. If it still doesn't work, maybe check your code one more time, because once being in the same position you're in, I know when manually typing those long codes, you can easily mistype or skip something. Especially with all those blank lines, you could've easily forgot a line or more.

And if it still won't work, I'm gonna try it myself and see if I can figure out if I f'd up somewhere.

Alright I completely te typed the code, counted my 0 rows, I even changed the activation key to just select, i tried at title screen, no wonder cards show up on the list. I also tried activating in game, saving, then reloading to see if it added the cards. Nothing worked. I have the USA version of Black 2, if that helps :)

I apologize about the unexpected problems occurring with the code. Maybe I did something wrong, as I don't have experience with generating codes for WonderCards, however, I've generated plenty codes for item modification, pokemon, etc, using PokeGen, and it's always been a success. It's quite simple to generate, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work.

If I can't figure it out, hopefully someone more experienced with WonderCards could help. But I'm gonna work with it myself and try to see what's up, then let you know.

I still appreciate the effort :) Ill give them a shot here in a few minutes, just gotta save my copy of x and switch over xD

Oh, I didn't expect you to see my comment immediately, so I removed those codes. If they didn't work for me, I'm 99% sure they won't work for you, so I didn't want to waste your time.

Best luck is finding someone who can generate a WonderCard code, or, if I can get the .pkm files, I know I can make a working code for that.

Edited by Deoxyz

Oh really? Thanks! :D And you dont need to worry about ivs/nature, I have codes for that :D

Since i dont have a comp I literally have a code for almost everything pokegen does, I just cant add event ribbons, cant change met at level, and I cant change from met to hatched xP Thats what stopped me from getting wish chansey without help, couldnt change it to hatched at level 5, and while I changed the region it was from, I didnt have an origin modifier xD

And yeah, I just happened to check in when you posted, was working on some 6iv 4 tutor move event legendaries for my collection xD

Alright, now I know these codes will work for sure.

I know this method of creating "legit" event pokemon from scratch is generally frowned upon, but any possible difference comes down to bits of data, and if you know what you're doing, it would all be literally identical to one obtained legitimately. Besides, I don't see their .pkm files publicly available anywhere.

But just know if you're messing with its IVs or Nature, it may screw with its legitimacy, and if you want to transfer it to XY, it may not work afterwards. But that may not be the case with these, since their PIDs aren't static, rather randomized.

Don't activate them at the same time since they're both set for Box 1,1.

Groudon (Box 1,1) (Select + B):

94000130 FFF90000

B2000024 00000000

E0000D20 00000088

3747098A 37430000

CB1DD0BF E2B0DD28

AC4DCD2D 78DD85D6

9BE9E3E1 2F862A8A

131FA4C2 CB21CEEB

8FBCA378 47E1972D

25CCC57E 7B0792E9

74388F90 AE7D4606

A2B4215B 70A0EC93

1AB97EC9 38979CEC

5A86BDD0 C14FCC17

7A98BE76 BE4E5DC1

7D5DD988 934BF548

AF7E89E5 8CA06911

BDDA67CD 6821501C

F615B160 0537F4C7

4B208E0E B32FC0C8

D2000000 00000000

Kyogre (Box 1,1) (Select + B):

94000130 FFF90000

B2000024 00000000

E0000D20 00000088

86E5C0AF 53AC0000

561B4C1F 09E45BBB

54A219A8 00454183

C8E2CB16 F3CA0CF3

12312DE1 B429E0DE

2ED45D23 0A4904A7

92CBD439 11116E60

86FE11B6 606AF962

7150F4F2 90C5CB5E

FC9412D6 0430B68E

9576E611 D8F0D965

276DF6A4 2BA2CF70

204C089E FCA34D69

29C453C8 5316BE70

376BF0C4 26D338E1

BFFF28E4 6175A98B

738FC175 24D68CD5

D2000000 00000000

Ok thanks a ton :D And yeah, I did tons of research on that subject, worried about the (i think this was the name) Pid, wether changing nature/ivs caused any conflict, and from what ive read, it isnt enough of an inconsistancy for pokebank to catch, and so far Ive done it to tons of events, including the movie event dog trio who had set natures :) I could change them, transfer them, and trade them :D Now if I try and change their pokeball... now THAT gives off the red flag xD Or giving softboiled clefairy the dream ability tag xD

Im not too concerned with legitimacy, just legality :) You are a lifesaver, I had one of these groudons promised as a b-day gift too xD I spoke before I googled though x.x

Well my OCD makes me want to have everything 100% legit, so you can assure that these are perfect. I gave them good Natures and IVs, but yeah if you want to change it and it'll pass to XY, go ahead. PokeTransfer's hack check is awful anyway.

And yeah, no problem helping out. Now I know I need to learn more about generating WonderCard codes for future reference. :cool:

Yeah I was wondering how that would work xD i thought the card came attatched to the pokemon, so even if it did work, you would only get the card, since the larger chunk of data that makes up the pokemon isnt in the code xD Though I used to use a flash card and a modded distribution rom to get my events before my comp died, so I could be way off xD God now THAT felt legit, using the original event file injected into a distribution rom, just like nintendo does, then transferred locally to your other ds with your game :D I was able to host my own distribution events :D

Simply put, the WonderCard contains the pokemon data, with stuff like IVs and nature randomized when you receive the pokemon from the Delivery Person, unless otherwise preset. So when you receive a Mystery Gift during an actual event, all you're downloading is the WonderCard.

In the case of the code I was trying to make, it should've placed the un-used WonderCards in the card album, so when you start the game, you would've been able to receive them from the Delivery Person.

As for Distribution Carts, I don't think we'll be seeing those anymore, as so far during Gen VI they've been using Serial Codes instead. That way people can't steal the carts and continue distributing events long after they ended.

Huh, thats pretty neat :) Basically a smaller code that can create another one xD (not counting all the empty values, the card code was like half the size xD)

And yeah, those cart roms were awesome, but I understand why they arent used anymore x.x Though I could possibly see a program that runs like the fake gts in gen 5, or the old x/y program that could check a traded eggs contents, but instead spoofs a fake server that lets you generate your own serial codes for pkm or wonder card files to get them from your spoofed server :)

Edit: Oh! and the groudon worked so far :D Was able to transfer it :) Now to max its IVs, give it some good EVs, and load it with tutor moves :D

From what I understand, a fake GTS/PokeCheck function for Gen VI is very unlikely. Not only are there difficulties in getting one to work, if Nintendo/GameFreak finds out, they'll patch up the exploit, just like that program you mentioned that checked egg contents. I forget what it was called, Instacheck or something.

Even though we're now without Distribution Carts, all WonderCards are still being extracted and posted here on PP. Which for pre-Gen VI events, you'd be able to inject those WonderCards in your game, as I was trying to do, but the difficulty was just an error on my part. But since the only way to do anything an Action Replay would for Gen VI is with a Japanese game cart, a Japanese 3DS, and a Japanese save editor called the "Cyber Gadget", it's not that easy. Even though we don't have a full equivalent of the AR for Gen VI in the West, in regards to WonderCards, Datel's "PowerSaves" is regularly updated with newly released WonderCards. So if you miss an event, you can still receive it if you buy a PowerSaves. You just can't add your own codes or do anything that they don't have an option for.

The thing is, Datel can give us full save editing ability like the Cyber Gadget and AR DS(i), they just choose not to. For what reason is beyond me.

Didnt R4 make some sort of save dongle meant for just extracting saves? I thought I read about an editor for those saves, but that was months ago xD And yeah that cyber gadget sure is something xD Recently started to see gendered legendaries xD

Sucks, all these awesome tools require computers x.x

And O.o the ar dsi can edit saves too?

Didnt R4 make some sort of save dongle meant for just extracting saves? I thought I read about an editor for those saves, but that was months ago xD And yeah that cyber gadget sure is something xD Recently started to see gendered legendaries xD

Sucks, all these awesome tools require computers x.x

No idea, maybe. Even if they did, I know a save can be completely extracted and edited in PKHeX with PowerSaves, though of course you can't resign it. Like I said, the CyberGadget is the only thing out there that allows us free hacking ability.

And O.o the ar dsi can edit saves too?

By that I meant, full ability to hack the game as we please.

Though the CyberGadget isn't a direct equivalent to an AR since they work diffrently, in general, they both allow us to accomplish the same things.

Oh, true xD Damn, would be nice to back up my b2 save and reset, I got dream radar and transferred all the pokemon before I found out I was getting an AR, would be nice to back my save up, rese-.... Oh just realized I cant get them to my current game ;-; I wonder if there is a code to reset the dream radar flags on your game so you can reset dream radar and re-aquire all the HA legends again...

But back on topic... Oh yeah forgot about resigning it, maybe someone will take the time to tinker with a cybergadget and release a guide to mod it to work, I mean it has to be just in the software, The game carts are the same, just different region and IDs. Technically all that would have to be done is modify the software to recognize the us game ID, unless for some reason the japanese game cart is made differently...

The CyberGadget literally can't be modified to work in ways it was not intended. The server rejects any non-Japanese cart, no matter what you've modified.

As for backing up your save for Black 2, I recommend checking out this link: NDS: How to Backup/Restore your retail cartridge save file for DS games

And you can't modify anything with Dream Radar, as it's a digital game, unless you have superior programming knowledge and can do some of the things like only a handful of guys around here can do.