Event Pokemon pgf files are not being downloaded.

junseung0304

�:������������������������ G쐂����0��0�0�0��������dA super-fast Mewtwo for you!������������������ ��� this appears when i try to download the file for Pokemon Hills Mewtwo.

�:������������������������ G쐂����0��0�0�0��������dA super-fast Mewtwo for you!������������������ ��� this appears when i try to download the file for Pokemon Hills Mewtwo.

That's the actual pgf file. Just right click on the page and Save As a .pgf file.

What browser are you using by the way?

Thank you both Alpha and Codemonkey 85. Could you tell me the instructions? I'm all set then. I'm really sorry if I gave you lots of stress. I'm not good with computers and this is the first time I couldn't download the files. It worked just a few weeks ago. But now it doesn't download the files … I regret I didn't use this site before... what am I suppose to do after right clicking?

1. I go to bed at night, and logically can't answer questions for a number of hours, so please hold on if you don't get an answer from me.

2. It is very difficult for me to determine what Pokémon you are having issues with downloading since we don't have any Pokémon named "Pokemon Hills Mewtwo". When we ask what you are trying to download, you should answer with the exact name as it appears on this site and the section it appears from. I am to believe the one you are having issues with is "Movie 13 Mewtwo" from Gen V English events.

3. There was no link on this thread. I was saying to right click where you saw those characters (where your download failed).

Assuming it was the Gen V English Movie 13 Mewtwo, .pgf"]this link should bring you to that download page. Once again, please right click and select Save Page As if it fails to automatically download.

For future reference,

(click on button that says "Show" to view content)

when someone asks you for a link:

lC1CP74.jpg

or

mWKtIQf.jpg

ORR

WW9Kkrg.jpg

The new page/tab will show the link.

Copy/Paste the link for us to see, so that we know which event you are talking about specifically,

and we can check!

Also, in case you are redirected to a page and see a bunch of text,

Go back to the event page and try the following:

h9EKloO.jpg

OR

BPSPzR3.jpg

THEN

CqqgPcL.jpg

Lastly,

sr7XLpf.jpg?1

Greyed out means we do not have the event .pgf.

PS: You may get different menu when you right click, due to usage of different browser.

Examples above are taken from Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

• 2 weeks later...