Is there any hope to become the information we all need?

N

Hello folks,

once upon a time u used to be able to check all your Generation 4 and 5 Pokemon for being evil. Then the godly creator of this glorious help for humanity became insane and ended its offering in the fear of evil abusers.

To this day, people are lonely and helpless. They are taken as abusive traitors, but they only needed a trustful source, which is seemingly gone for now.

Corrupters say this glorious present for human kind was removed because we lost faith in a global connection, but in fact there are plenty of other local methods to become the true god of your Pokemons, except being sure if they are devil's descendants or not.

Is there any hope? Comrades, is there any hope?

• 3 weeks later...

Mine brethren, do not utter such foul words, thy words are blasphemy!! Have ye not any faith in our Lord, he who can see the hearts of Pokemon, he who knows which are the spawn of the Devil and which are the legit children of God, born of true holy parents? Have ye not any hope comrades that the one true God shall return?

Mine brethren, I tell ye this now, he shall return, he who can see through every pokemon’s heart, its PID, IVs, Nature, OT, Hatched/Met location, happiness level, and even the SID! Oh the SID! The writing will be bloody red if it is evil! And all shall know the Truth! They come, those who will bring back the Truth!

There is hope!

Edited by Eirikr

• 1 year later...

O’ where art thou Ex-ef-far owner of the sacred files!? Saint Matt has called out to you many times and never you answereth his prayers. Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps our Lord Pokecheck will be no more…

Alas, people have fallen to wicked and perverse ways through unconscientious editing and tricking of others. While we should hold in awe and deep reverence the wise ones that made editing possible, the ways of the people and what they did with the tool is pure evil. Heed well mine words now mine brethren, although Pokecheck is not there to bear witness and be judge, redness is rampant everywhere! Heed well mine words brethren, they who sin in illegality shall be judged when the Day of Worlds cometh! Disqualifications, save corruption, bad eggs, online bans and consoles purposefully stuck on old firmwares are the unholy punishment of the Devil for those in whose hearts laziness and trickery of others prevails! We the holy and pious ones suffer under a reign of terror and falsehood without you, our Lord Pokecheck!

Yet amidst it all, remains a long forgotten craft, the holy art of RNG manipulation. Those who would be wise enough to crack it deemed it useless. Where is the glory they said? What good shall arise from this long and painful endeavor? It is a difficult road to thread, yes. O’ that evil AES! But all the tools are there, and it is the only thing left to be done… it must see the day!

Hope is with me!

My body is holy. I, am, legit!