Pokegen save game editor?

pokeman1995

I was trying to figure out what is wrong with the pokegen save game editor. I play pokemon black/white and black2/white2 and I have been trying to figure out how to work the Save game editor but every time I click on it through the drop down menu (tools) it does absolutely nothing. is the save game editor a separate download or is it not working/doesn't work for gen 5? please I am really in need of help on this one.

oh yes and just for clarification I did already delete my old pokegen and re downloaded version 3.1.13 just to be sure.

file -> open

select save file.

wow so hard

You probably spent more time registering and typing your post than actually looking with PokeGen.

and this just proves my point... you reply to a topic with out even reading it and not only that but you are a complete ass.

so to help you out... that is not my issue, becuase I do have common since. I am asking about the save game editor not the Poke edit.

here is what I have done

1.) File -> Open

2.) Pokemon Black.SAV

3.) It loads up and I see all my pokemon in my party and my PC

4.) TOOLS -> SAVEGAME EDITOR<--------------------- SO LIKE I STATED IN THE FIRST POST THIS IS THE ISSUE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING

and once more I will re-ask my question. is the save game editor not implemented or does it not work for pokemon/black or is it something else?

please either be helpful or don't post. unless what you are trying to say is that button was an accident or something and the options in the tools section are the only options? I was looking for options like an in game event editor like pokesav had for D/P and hopefully even a poketransfer and entralink (forest) editor

Thank you for the help, and if that's the case I am not sure whats up with it but here is a screenshot I took of it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11738[/ATTACH]

CURSE YOU IDENTICALLY NAMED UPDATE OF POKEGEN!!!! I had 3.1.13 then I downloaded the latest version (also 3.1.13) to find it was there.

Anyway, that option doesn't seem to work for any supported game, at least in English. Perhaps it was in development, and the dev forgot to hide it when posting a secret bug fix.