Is it possible to make a pokemon's alternate forme the default forme?

I'm talking about Black 2 here.

For example Sky Shaymin instead of regular Shaymin or Pirouette Meloetta instead of Aria Meloetta. Is it possible? I'm asking because I've made Female Tyrogue evolve into Meloetta (stats nerfed) and I'd like to know if I can make Tyrogue evolve into Piroutte Form instead of Aria.

I've tried some things, like replacing Aria Meloetta's data from personal.narc with that of Pirouette, while the stats and typing changed, the sprite didn't.

I then tried to make Tyrogue evolve directly into Pirouette form, so I replaced the 88 02 from 0x04-0x05 respectively with BE 02, which would correspond with Pirouette Form's number in the personal.narc and evolutions.narc, but all I got was Tyrogue evolving into an Unown, which became a Bad Egg in the party.

Anyone got any ideas? I tried to look as how Shellos -> Gastrodon evolves properly, but I found nothing of interest.

There's a few different kinds of formes. Shellos -> Gastrodon and Burmy -> Wormadam are merely graphical formes. They retain the same forme index when evolving. There is no to-forme evolution so you need to replace the actual original forme. If you evolve into any Pokemon past the max, then you get a bad egg, unfortunately. You were pretty close with the data swapping. Now you just need to swap the sprite and palette of the two formes.

There's a few different kinds of formes. Shellos -> Gastrodon and Burmy -> Wormadam are merely graphical formes. They retain the same forme index when evolving. There is no to-forme evolution so you need to replace the actual original forme. If you evolve into any Pokemon past the max, then you get a bad egg, unfortunately. You were pretty close with the data swapping. Now you just need to swap the sprite and palette of the two formes.

EDIT: Nevermind got it to work.

I've got one more question though, what about the animations? Or are those included with the Sprite?