How do i make a Pokemon BW/2 patch?

im trying to make my own Pokemon RSE remake, but before i just post it and make one of those abandoned projects, i would like to have a beta patch out, and i would like to know how to make it, i have the beta stuff ready, i just need to covert it to a patch, do i rename the rom to .patch or something? btw I'm probably gonna have sprite edits of who you play as also! if you wanna know the info of the game, it is

"Pokemon Primal Ruby and Pokemon Savage Sapphire"

im gonna be editing the, title screen, no sprite edits because i can't edt sprite VS, and sprite Back sprite, unless someone is willing to do that for me, then yeah I'd do it, but until then, im too lazy,

what i can definitely edit

OW, and wild Pokemon, and text, and textures, that's it, if anyone would want to join that'd be nice also, but the main point: how to make a patch! anyone know please? i want to be on of the first people to do the first RSE remake for BW hack. note, im trying to do a copy of a popular hack like, "Pokemon Hoenn white and Hoenn black 2" don't get me wrong, they're really good games! anyway, that is all, if there is any grammar errors please tell me, i would hate to violate the rules and seem like a idiot:creep:

You're going to want to use xdelta. You can use PPRE2 to make patches easily enough: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?27509-Project-Pokemon-ROM-Editor-2-(PPRE)

• File > New Project (Select an unmodified ROM).
  • Edit Project ROM to be your edited ROM
  • File > Make Patch

(Make sure you have backups before creating a patch! If you click Export ROM accidentally, it will overwrite the project rom name!)