CyberGadget Help

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kaphotics

hmm...so only successfully tested on Japanese Region Carts ?

or rather currently waiting for people to finishing testing things out on EU/US Carts ?

also, being wondering about this, do the pokemon X/Y games share the same save format...even for different regions ?

like if I have a JP pkmn-x cart and a US pkmn-x cart...would their save data structure be different ?

* would they be read differently by the 3DS, outside of the system's cart region blocker *

So can I just buy a used Japanese Pokemon Y with save, edit it with the dongle and transfer the inserted pokemon via Pokemon Bank(on eutopean 3ds)?

Dunno if you can do that.

Try to keep the thread about PKHeX and files, not logistics on how to get the data.

Hi I've been researching ways to hack hoopa into the game and I saw that this is a viable way is that true?

Only under certain circumstances. You can read more about it in the first post on the first page. You can only do this using that device and only on a Japanese cart played on an up to date Japanese 3DS (non Gateway/MT-Card modified one.)

Is there somewhere to just get the Cyber program? I have everything else I need... (thanks to Powersaves and only importing games)

This looks to be amazing! Thanks for the work!

Once I get to start using this, I hope I can provide useful testing, like I did with PokeGen (not that I was any major contributor... -_-; )

Edit: Thank you! but... go figure. The software doesn't recognize the adapter. ... anyone know how to make it recognize that one?

Is there somewhere to just get the Cyber program? I have everything else I need... (thanks to Powersaves and only importing games)

Edit: Thank you! but... go figure. The software doesn't recognize the adapter. ... anyone know how to make it recognize that one?

You're not trying to use the PowerSaves device with the CyberGadget software, are you? Because you know that would never work...

Quick question, I read over on GBAtemp that you dont need a JP 3ds if you only want to inject pokemon, you just need to decrypt a powersaves backup and inject it into a fresh JP cart. Is that true?

Uncertain at this time, it is unknown if Cyber Gadget Save Editor will be able to read/write the save with it being uninitialized.

How different between CYBER save editor and CYBER save editor 2?

Just a software update. Version 2 is supposed to have the newest software on the disc. Version 1 comes with the original software which then updates as soon as you plug it in for the first time.

Cyber save editor 2 is an upgraded versions of the original CyberGadget save editor.

It's not an upgraded version. It's the same dongle. The only difference is that version 2 has the updated software on the disc while the original has the first software on disc. When you install the software and run the device, it will update to the new software for free.

It is the same as Powersaves and Powersaves Pro. Same device, new packaging. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not an upgraded version. It's the same dongle. The only difference is that version 2 has the updated software on the disc while the original has the first software on disc. When you install the software and run the device, it will update to the new software for free.

It is the same as Powersaves and Powersaves Pro. Same device, new packaging. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thx ^^